**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Please stop connecting game progress to a specific title

Comments

• zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    750k and haven’t touch act 5. LOL. Are you just collecting champs for trophy?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

Sorry. I know what you wrote attempting to preempt these kinds of posts but you can beat the collector with no units used. It sounds like you are refusing to do so out of stubbornness. The "real deal" of the post is irrelevant. There are very few players in the game in your position. You can't expect them to change it because you won't beat the collector. Beat him at least one time or stay uncollected. There is no third option.

I can’t use units since my inventory is always full of any kind of items with many revs and potions expiring at stash daily. But I still can’t understand why u guys don’t see my point. Connecting hi end content and offers to something that is literally very easy to be done is the issue. Devaluation of the effort is the issue and keep the contest safe from hacking practices(god mode) that are encouraged with these company tactics. To conclude to a starter account to uncollected is less than 100h of play but to reach even 300k of rating u need over 1000h of play no matter how much money u pay. I will insist on my opinion and on two months time that will be these couple of days that I’ll explore act5. Transparency is the issue

@Greekhit why do you keep saying transparency? What does that have to do with you wanting to buy stuff? Nobody sees your point because there is no point to be seen. You think you are doing a "noble" thing by not becoming UC because you somehow think it will stop hacking. You are probably the only one with this mentality. This is why no one sees your point.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,679 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    If you think the collector is hard and only needs a certain champ or two then thats where you are wrong. He is beatable by any champ. Some easier than others yes but the point is anyone can do it. I did i with a winter soldier yondu iceman and 2 others i dont even remember. Did i use units? Only 100. I had several health pots stashed from various places because i 100% master easily at the time.
  • CinjunCinjun Posts: 41
    Greekhit said:

I’m not uncollected cause I’m still haven’t touched act5. I’m over 750k rating with near 400 champs. Giving me annual rewards as a 4* awaking gem, dropping me offers for only up to 4* heroes( like the one on the unit store today), and being locked out from the top difficulty of monthly event is at least ridiculous. Please link offers and access to content to a real progress indicator like rating and prestige so they are tempting and fit more to the account situation. Even an one month or less account can get uncollected( not mention in hackers playing on one hit ok mode) and have access to high end content and an 750k high prestige account is considered as “not worth it”. To prevent posts saying “get uncollected” I pre answer that it’s not the real deal of the post. The real deal is that the uncollected title its not an clear indicator for game progress and the only thing shows is that u have reached a specific point on story quest only. I’m still not uncollected because I swipe every story quest act at once when I have the time but as I mentioned before that’s not the point of this post. Game designers should really consider tie high end content with a more fair system. This uncollected joke is high time to end.

Dude. To become uncollected you only have to run through 5.2 once. If you can’t do that with your gigantic roster then the issue is your skill. You can be a whale and buy non stop crystals. Doesn’t make you deserving of the offers Uncollected/EldersBane/Cavalier players get. We get those rewards because we earned it.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

I’m not uncollected cause I’m still haven’t touched act5. I’m over 750k rating with near 400 champs. Giving me annual rewards as a 4* awaking gem, dropping me offers for only up to 4* heroes( like the one on the unit store today), and being locked out from the top difficulty of monthly event is at least ridiculous. Please link offers and access to content to a real progress indicator like rating and prestige so they are tempting and fit more to the account situation. Even an one month or less account can get uncollected( not mention in hackers playing on one hit ok mode) and have access to high end content and an 750k high prestige account is considered as “not worth it”. To prevent posts saying “get uncollected” I pre answer that it’s not the real deal of the post. The real deal is that the uncollected title its not an clear indicator for game progress and the only thing shows is that u have reached a specific point on story quest only. I’m still not uncollected because I swipe every story quest act at once when I have the time but as I mentioned before that’s not the point of this post. Game designers should really consider tie high end content with a more fair system. This uncollected joke is high time to end.

Simple solution

BEAT THE COLLECTOR AND STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT NOT HAVING ACCESS TO THE TOP DIFFICULTLY

GIT GUD
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    lol am i the only one that noticed him say "i beat HT on epic" so he thinks skill wise hes rdy for uncollected?

Bud, with that mentality you wont even make it to the collector, regardless of your roster.
    HT is cake compared to that AIDs beast.

even then, you want into the uncollect EQ this month? if you cant one shot the collector, youll waste your time against that Thanos...

Also, you talked about having a 750k+ 400+ roster.. but you complain about having to have the "correct gods" for uncollected?? dude you sound like you have EVERY god champ.

but w.e. i see you shrugging off questions and i bet youll shrug this comment off too.
  • zeezee57 said:

Greekhit said:

zeezee57 said:

Why not just become uncollected? Natural progression brings you into act 5 anyway, is there a reason you cant/won't tackle act 5? I'd think once you complete monthly EQ you'd be inclined to get into it

Scroll up to my primary post and u will find ur answer mate along with the true point of the post. :)
    Yea sorry "that's not the point of the post" doesn't really answer it. Content clearance milestones are far better than overall rating or prestige. Luck plays a part in prestige as does ranking high prestige champs who may not even be used. Just look at all the 5/65 Thor rags who I doubt are all being used to clear hard content. You're one of the very few who think that's a better gate than actual content progression. They can't please everybody every time but they hit the mark here, content clearance gates will always be favored by the majority of players. Especially since a skilled player can become uncollected using 4/40s. I became uncollected with three 5/50 and two 4/40 for the team. Just bang it out and reap the benefits, you're not gonna get an answer you want on this.
    That pretty much sums it up. All that rating is not a measure of what you can handle so much as what you've collected. Instead of detouring from the question everyone ultimately has, why not answer it? @Greekhit Why avoid Act 5 and allocating the UC title? Don't dance around it, answer it. Those high end offers are for those who've taken the time to go at this content. Simple as that. I've yet to see anyone agree that overall hero rating should be used as a measure of progress. Progression through the game is done by getting THROUGH THE GAME. Not collecting and ranking all that you have. RNG giving you a slew of high Prestige champs is not a measure of your progress either. Just an indicator that you're lucky in that respect. I personally backburnered Act 5 for a bit there, but I went at it and cleared it in relatively little time. It was fun. I would've already cleared 6.1 but I'm saving units for the deal they offer at the end. Plan and execute. You'll get much further that way vs just ranking up every champ you have to bloat your overall hero rating.

I would seriously consider finishing my act 6 run and saving for the 4th. I think the value there for 15k will be better than act 6 for 12k. It’s only a little more than a month away.
    That's a matter of Gambling on them having a R4-R5 gem crystal with a SLEW of other goodies or going after what I know is there. As it stands, I know what I'm after, and am good with it. 4th could potentially yield better stuff... especially if cash is involved. However, seeing as how I'm going for this aspect without cash, I'll save the cash for those 4th of July deals. Truthfully, it might be better to go for the 4th unit wise, although won't know until that time comes. Might be able to get enough by then that it won't matter. We shall see I guess, lol.
  • BradlarrBradlarr Posts: 26
    edited April 2019
    Greekhit said:

To the OP.. you realize you completely contradict your entire post when you state the following " Even an one month or less account can get uncollected". You admit that it's not hard or time consuming to get the title required.. yet you just don't want to. By this logic any gate they introduce you could use the same argument for.. at the end of the day.. it's YOUR choice not be uncollected.. so don't blame the devs..

I don’t blame the devs for me not being uncollected. I assume that with these game progression tactics encourage hacking practices that we all agree they’re still here. As for me it’s rather more sabotaging the whole system by not taking part at it. As for the company they’ve lost many € I was intended to drop at the game still I’ve turned to FTP since uncollected thing appeared.
    So what if they lost some dough from you? I can imagine kabam would earn 1000 times more than what you would drop on this game
  • LongtimegamerLongtimegamer Posts: 179 ★★★

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    The Title is really irrelevant. It's what it represents. They're progress gates. In order to move up, you must cross the threshold.
  • Yeah, fact remains, the titles in the cases of Uncollected and Cavalier are high end milestones. Simple as that. Time spent, irrelevant. Amount of champs collected and ranked, also irrelevant when it comes to GAME PROGRESSION. Sure, they help. No doubt. However, they're not a measure of skill or ability. Using the 'hacks' can get you there arguement is BS IMO. So let me get the straight. Someone is gonna use 'God Mode' (or whatever the heck it's called) and then suddenly stop so they can gain access to the upper echelon deals once they've become Uncollected? That's what this was originally about right? Not having the title, and being locked out of the better deals/items, correct?

Here's the reality, yes people can cheat. True. That doesn't detour from the fact that the majority do not, and this system caters to... you guessed it... THE MAJORITY. As it would also seem, the majority here appear to disgree with this stance. Rightfully so by all logic. Hacks are used by those who lack the spine (or patience) to fight fair. So whatever. They're a minority in this game and do not represent the majority who would be spending on this game. Actually, logically speaking, what sense would it make for someone who's using mods to spend a dime? Lol, They wouldn't! So what do they care about those deals? They don't!

Just because it CAN be done in a short amount of time doesn't make it any less relevant to a legitimate player's progress. Quite the contrary actually. It means they were dedicated and did what was necessary faster. So they get rewarded for their efforts. A lack of effort mixed with an attempt to bend the game in your desired direction isn't gonna get you there. I hope that's been made clear. So far, no one agrees. Which to me says a lot. Either make peace with it, beat the Collector and continue on, or stay where you are. That's all your choice. You want more, earn it. What more need be said?
  • LeonidasFayeLeonidasFaye Posts: 9
    Dude if you are 750k then you have to have some form of answer for the collector, honestly it not that tough anymore with high ranked champions. You progress by progressing through the main story, like any other game.....
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    I find this funny how 750k person is mad he is not uncollected when I am at 360k and a Cavalier
  • Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★
    😂 this has arena grinder wrote all over it
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Greekhit said:

To the OP.. you realize you completely contradict your entire post when you state the following " Even an one month or less account can get uncollected". You admit that it's not hard or time consuming to get the title required.. yet you just don't want to. By this logic any gate they introduce you could use the same argument for.. at the end of the day.. it's YOUR choice not be uncollected.. so don't blame the devs..

I don’t blame the devs for me not being uncollected. I assume that with these game progression tactics encourage hacking practices that we all agree they’re still here. As for me it’s rather more sabotaging the whole system by not taking part at it. As for the company they’ve lost many € I was intended to drop at the game still I’ve turned to FTP since uncollected thing appeared.
    Hackers prosper and then they get banned lol. You say you have an inventory full of revives. Why haven't you touched act 5? You aren't sabotaging the system, you are sabotaging your progress lol. Why do you even want access to harder content? Why are you playing the game? Beat the Collector. Do it FTP. Enjoy the game.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    27 LOL’s
    Git GUd
  • KarnageKarnage Posts: 152 ★★
    Stop complaining and go finish act 5 ya clown...
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★

@Karnage you are the same person who was complaining about the thanos boss fight....Stop complaining and go finish him ya clown

That’s tuff

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

@Karnage you are the same person who was complaining about the thanos boss fight....Stop complaining and go finish him ya clown

Dude are you going to drag the Thanos boss fight into every thread? Stay on topic you clown.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Man gotta be honest here. I havent had a good laugh in a while. Looking around im sure many people agree XD
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,141 ★★★★★
    Its simple beat the collector for progress if u want to do UC and buy better rewards but at moment if u xont want uncollected why even bother saying u want UC offers when u cant even bother with the content I even beat collector and my roster at time was terrible yes cost lot of revives but who cares it was for progression
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    Greekhit said:

Sorry. I know what you wrote attempting to preempt these kinds of posts but you can beat the collector with no units used. It sounds like you are refusing to do so out of stubbornness. The "real deal" of the post is irrelevant. There are very few players in the game in your position. You can't expect them to change it because you won't beat the collector. Beat him at least one time or stay uncollected. There is no third option.

I can’t use units since my inventory is always full of any kind of items with many revs and potions expiring at stash daily. But I still can’t understand why u guys don’t see my point. Connecting hi end content and offers to something that is literally very easy to be done is the issue. Devaluation of the effort is the issue and keep the contest safe from hacking practices(god mode) that are encouraged with these company tactics. To conclude to a starter account to uncollected is less than 100h of play but to reach even 300k of rating u need over 1000h of play no matter how much money u pay. I will insist on my opinion and on two months time that will be these couple of days that I’ll explore act5. Transparency is the issue

There is a big problem with your way of unlocking milestones by prestige or rating, there are many people with low rating/prestige beacuse they sell most of their champs and others don't care about their prestige at all so they could have a very low prestige. In those cases what? They won't get the title beacuse in your eyes they aren't worthy? Having upgrades of rewards based on progress in certian parts of the game is much more reliable.
  • HandsomeJasHandsomeJas Posts: 24
    edited April 2019
    I don't think it will be that hard to get Uncollected with a 750k account tbh.