**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

23.0.1 AI specials interrupting attack

Mods - This was listed as a known issue, we were told it would be fixed in the 23.0.1 update before it came out. Its out, but the bug remains, with no acknowledgement, and no update to known issues. It makes it look like you think this is fixed, with no real confirmation.

Bug Report:

Device and Version: Samsung Galaxy S10

Device Operating System: Android 9.0

Mobile Carrier: AT&T

Cellular or WiFi: WiFi, great connection.

Game Version Installed: 23.0.1

Game Mode: Day 5 AQ Map 6. Node 17 (IMIW)

Champions Affected: I was using Aegon vs IMIW, but have seen this in other game modes and other champs

Active Boosts: No

Description of the Issue: I was in the middle of a 5 hit combo, with IMIW around 40% health and 1 or no armor. So no auto block situation. I didnt pause in my combo, but he launched an S1 around my 3rd hit and the shock drained 80% of my health. Will cost me 800 ish in glory.

Screenshot or Video: I dont video normal fights to reduce potential lag issues.

Comments

• Luke208080Luke208080 Posts: 103
    Happened again. Same general info of mine above. But in arena. I was using massacre vs corvus. I was hitting into his block, which is how massacre was designed. Between hit 3 and 4, corvus launched a special.
    Bueller?
    @Kabam Lyra how do we gain visibility with known bugs that are not fixed, but disappearing from the known bugs list?
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,257 ★★★★★

@Kabam Lyra how do we gain visibility with known bugs that are not fixed, but disappearing from the known bugs list?

You don't. Sorry. We keep plugging away and hope our posts get bumped with responses and not deleted.

I haven't had this happen yet. Any commonalities between incidents?