**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Colossus nerf?

13»

Comments

• SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Ur right hulkbusted is op
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    No
    Hyperion is overpowered we all know this. The truth hurts!
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Colossus S3 is too powerful. He lectures the opponent about how to be a super hero and out of frustration they bang their head off a wall and give themselves a concussion and get stunned for 20 seconds.
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    No
    Jon8299 wrote: »
    Colossus S3 is too powerful. He lectures the opponent about how to be a super hero and out of frustration they bang their head off a wall and give themselves a concussion and get stunned for 20 seconds.

With deadpool having a specific sp3 in which he shoots himself to prevent dying from the boring lecture
    @TheMageHunter hahaha

When Deadpool wakes up Colossus will still be talking.
    Colossus is too powerful that if 2 are in the same fight Kabams servers can't handle the sheer power and they crash, causing Kabam to go into emergency Maintenance to seperate the 2 combatants.
  • ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    Yes
    Obvious troll thread.

Lighten up, it's clearly a joke
  • Colossus is the most OP champ in the game.

He's lime Luke Cage, but without the buffs and debuffs.
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    Yes
    I soloed Collector with my 3* unduped Colossus. In fact, mid fight I had to turn autofight on because I felt sorry for the poor boss. He managed to land couple of consolation hits before being smashed to the ground. I just don't use the Uncollected title because it sound like truck forgot to collect the trash left outside.
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    Obvious troll thread.
    funny how some people taking it so serious
  • Lambda1Lambda1 Posts: 200 ★★
    Yes
    A_Noob_Is1 wrote: »
    You guys want to nerf colossus but we have hulkbuster who can one shot LOL red hulk

Plus he has bonus class against Colossus... He's definitely God Tier and has to be nerfed.
  • Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239
    No
    Nerfing is never the solution!
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    No
    Your opinion is yours. I will stay with that two star spidey se and wreck 4 stars
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    edited August 2017
    Yes
    Yes! Colossus needs to be nerfed and fast! His regen makes him almost impossible to bring him under 50% health! That's so unbalanced, thank god i didn't see him in wars so far, a nerf would balance his regen! His attack increasing with armor ups is really op! Kabam need to cap his armor ups at 2!
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    You guys will cry your eyes out if you were facing a buffed colossus.
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    Yes
    You guys will cry your eyes out if you were facing a buffed colossus.

That's called reverse psychology my friend..
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    No
    Changed my mind he is god! I solo thanos with his two star.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yes
    HE needs nerfing his specials are too hard to advoid and his damage is better than star lord, he is a no skill champand then he is bleed immune aswell that makes him even more op he needs nerfing ASAP
This discussion has been closed.