**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Compensation for beating Pre-Nerf Thanos?

Will there be any compensation for summoners who beat the uncollected Nameless (Thanos) before the bug fixes? @Kabam Miike

Comments

• ZarakikZarakik Posts: 178
    edited April 2019
    Hello. I have defeated bugged nameless Thanos and had to use ton of items and all of them in last bugged phase, now he's getting fix and others getting advantage fighting him, will there be compensations for players ?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    What's bugged about it? Lots of time to finish, if you spent through it early that's kind of on you.
    He was getting safeguard from phase 2 so i coudn't do more than 2000 damage on him (didnt know it was a bug at that time), now they pushing fix for that. It doesnt matter if im early or late it was a bug thats getting fixed so others shoud get compensation for doing already very hard fight even more harder
    There are others bugs active like champ dashing forward after sp3 animation also affecting this fight
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Where's the announcement that they're pushing a fix?
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★

Akhilxcx said:

We can close it when we will hear answers about compensation
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    Zarakik said:

Akhilxcx said:

We can close it when we will hear answers about compensation
    i was just posting announcement here before anyone thinks that kabam didn't acknowledge bugs with nameless thanos @Zarakik
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    They should sent these bug fix push announcements through an ingame message.
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    I agree; this warrants compensation. It doesn’t matter if you do a fight early or later. If said fight was seriously bugged (which wasn’t and couldn’t be known to the players at the time), it stands to reason some form of compensation is granted. That’s just good and ethical business practice.
  • KarnageKarnage Posts: 152 ★★
    Guys have you seen the state of the game for the past month, if they're not giving compensation for the fact their game doesn't work properly, they're not going give it because of this...
    Karnage said:

Guys have you seen the state of the game for the past month, if they're not giving compensation for the fact their game doesn't work properly, they're not going give it because of this...

If everybody gets same bug its another thing, but when one gets lot harder fight thats another and no word from Kabam about those players
  • GalacticBurritoGalacticBurrito Posts: 93
    yesterday I took on the uncollected Thanos. I took him down to his last phase and used my rank 5 scarlet witch to take him down but even when I was up to 14 armour breaks and hit an sp3 it only did 1% because of his safe guard. I spent 600 units reviving and healing my SK. I ran out of units and he was on something like 7%. now he is being nerfed because he was bugged and I lost 600 units. I feel as though I should get my units back and be able to have another attempt at him now that he has been fixed. I realise Kabam cannot just give me individual compensation but I feel as though this is the case with many players and if it was possible everyone who took him on before the nerf should have some compensation. I feel as though everyone deserves a team revive at the very least.
  • JosephPoerioJosephPoerio Posts: 269 ★★
    I heard something about this as well and I agree. There should definitely be some type of compensation for those who beat him pre-nerf.
  • WfdrebelsWfdrebels Posts: 8
    I would like to know this also. I wasted a lot of units fighting him and that was completely unnecessary because of the bugs.
    I wasted a lot of units to beat him. I had a feeling there was something wrong but I just kept fighting which was dumb on my part. Any of the mods able to comment on this.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    While i would love to be compensated, don't expect it anytime soon haha.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★
    Why use unit just to beat it when you can practice as much you won’t and is chepper but I’m agerd ther shuld be compensating for it.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    Unlikely to happen. It's not Kabams way. They don't go back or admit faults unless it highly negatively effects them
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/136103/incoming-fix-nameless-thanos-boss-in-avengers-forever#latest

So since as always things that hurt us are stashed away where a lot of people do not look I thought I would bring this up. Will you be offering compensation to those of us who fought him and won with him bugged? I know for myself it was very frustrating and now I find out he was not supposed to be as overpowered as he was. So if I had waited instead of fighting him bugged I would have saved units and revives/pots out of my stash. So will there be compensation??
    Agreed, seems like this was flying under the radar. Can any mod comment on this because a ton of people wasted revives and units on a bugged champion?
  • terry3767terry3767 Posts: 154
    I personally used like 700 units and still couldn't beat him.
    I didn't realize there was a bug until now. I was only able to take 1 percent life down at a time in phase 3. I just died over and over I just bad to give up.
    Honestly feel I should get my units back but I'm sure that won't happen
  • Did people have to beat the content right away when it first came out ? No.
    So some people who wanted to be guinnea pigs and get the fame of being amongst the first to beat content now want compensation because they didn’t wait to see if others have found a better way, or just trudge through while wondering to themselves “why am I never inflicting any damage on opponent, guess I’ll keep reviving and just keep plugging away”, without wondering if maybe there was a problem with it that would need to be addressed first.
    Congrats to those who beat the content in its original form, well done. You are the trailblazers for the rest of us.
  • JakobitzJakobitz Posts: 41
    So, I wasted 400 units = 4 team revives all because of a "bug" in their newest update? Then add in all the bugs in the previous "update" that still aren't fixed. This is not how you retain customers...
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I just want a team revive, some level 2 revives and 4 level 5 potions. That’s about it.
This discussion has been closed.