**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nameless thanos is done

theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
No I’m not done. Actually I’m done. I finished him last night. It took me ONLY 2 level 1 revives. After 5-6 attempts of adjusting. I’m not here to tell you guys strategy or tips. I’m here to encourage you. Because a player like me, an F2p, these kinda hard content is really something.

After first release of new monthly EQ I watched seatins live. He used many revives for his first Nameless run. That kinda thrilled me. Should I do? Even try? Or complete and explore all but thanos? Didn’t want to spend my whole units for one guy -2 months of arena grind and units are strictly saved for mastery build- but rewards were must for me, to progress. I have only 1 6* and a few lucky champs that unawakened.

All you need is a little faith in yourself. Rest is strategy and details that already whales and YouTubers explained

Good luck guys.

Comments

• WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    I'm in complete agreement, free to play too and did it with 3 4* (heimdall gulk & hulk).
    Watch Seatin and then Lagacy.
    if you got any questions happy to help!
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Lainua said:

Woozie said:

I'm in complete agreement, free to play too and did it with 3 4* (heimdall gulk & hulk).
    Watch Seatin and then Lagacy.
    if you got any questions happy to help!

In phase 1 after his health comes down to 95%, can I parry him?

And can’t I medium or light attack, just heavy and special?

Nope. Just heavy and specials. Try to do “special delivery” -dorks words-

*intercept with specials
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    You can parry til 40% (becomes unstunnable)
    That heavy or special is to get rid of the 'Primeval Cocoon' in Phase 2
    Don't forget to end a standard 5 combo with a Light instead in Phase 2 to get rid of the inverted controls (the red head symbol) after he fires his Sp2