**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What trash-tier champion doo you like to fight with?

Comments

• ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Noodle Fist,get a precision and only at rank 2 he can deal with a crit 1k damage and he also does this much damage by doing a heavy without precision,honestly I would even rank 4 him even if he has low health.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    I am Groot.

there no such thing as "trash-tier" they do not exist. saying otherwise is just hate crusading.

He's just a Poe boy from a Poe family.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Hamin said:

I am Groot.

Say that one more time, Hamin!

there no such thing as "trash-tier" they do not exist. saying otherwise is just hate crusading.

He's just a Poe boy from a Poe family.
    ẞlооd said:

Hamin said:

I am Groot.

Say that one more time, Hamin!
    I. Am. Groot!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Galileo!!
  • Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    Rhino. The Unstoppable dash is therapeutic.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    My favorite Champion is Foxhero
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I like playing Kamala lol. Love her specials.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Kingpin, he’s not considered trash but he isn’t too viable either. If the fight is long enough or you get hit you can get up to his overpower which makes his damage pretty good. His animations are also awesome
  • Doug4theWinDoug4theWin Posts: 196 ★★

Lol. Clearly you've never pulled a 5* magneto or hulkbuster
    Awakened Magneto is useful for fights when you want to minimize Special damage, and has major X-Men and villain synergies.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I use Winter Soldier a lot, but has 5* KM synergy to make him a beast
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Red skull. His animations are really cool
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I use Karnak and Dorm more than most, I suspect.
  • Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    I loved playing she hulk before her buff, her fighting style is great fun, but now her heavies aren’t as great as they used to be believe it or not so I don’t enjoy her as much...
  • The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148
    Karnak. I don't know what I really like about him but a rework on his special 1, a longer true strike and increased crit multiplier can make him a good champ.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Rhino - just straight-up fun. Better when his Fury was working.

Moon Knight - that one week per month where he his stuns like crazy... And his SP3 looks cool, even if it doesn't seem to achieve all that much.

Daredevil Netflix - if the opponent isn't stun immune, I love playing the game of stacking Armour Breaks. And he looks cooler than regular Daredevil; even if the evade isn't nearly as good. #buffDaredevil!
  • My is night crawler
  • Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 951 ★★★★
    Superior Iron Man has a great SP2 and SP3, as well as fantastic regen, so I like playing him in aq. Tho I must say his basic attacks do less damage than hulk does to thanos
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Dpx. Bleed king with right synergies and fun to play
  • 5tarscream5tarscream Posts: 94
    I. Use. Groot
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

I use Karnak and Dorm more than most, I suspect.

Dormamu is amazing lol.
  • JerkobsonJerkobson Posts: 163 ★★

This guy is laughably fun.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Abomination!
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Old Man Logan
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    And yeah i don't see any really as trash...some more useful in a wider range of fights but i win with "trash tier" champs as often as i do with others not given the honor of that title. Too often i think we form opinions based on usi g these guys with low sigs or no sigs or in a squad or team that doesn't amp them up enough. For me it is a points thing! Antman has low points compared to Mysterio...but both take the same suppies to rank...that is when i feel like one is trash to me...cost me the max amount of supplies for that tier but gets the minimum points...