**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Enough with the Thanos boss complaints!

Comments

• AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    Drooped2 said:

Akhilxcx said:

Akhilxcx said:

R.I.P all those people who beat 5.2 this month and thought they are ready for uc eq that they worked so hard to unlock.

Generally people who just beat the collector are not ready for uncollected. This has always been the case.
    then why unlock uncollected for them. f logic. also when has that been stated by kabam that beating 5.2 still doesn't mean you are ready for uncollected eq
    Road to the labyrinth unlocked labrinth does that mean everyone who beat road should be able to 100 percent lol right away?

Of course not
    no one says 100% lol but they can atleast try to complete it.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    This month felt super easy outside of that horrific Thanos. He’s a nightmare for sure. I got wrecked numerous times. I just kept going in and trying different stuff, and found a rhythm. Had a nice run eventually, and decided to use a few revives....got the monster down.

I love how short it is, and that I can just keep going in. However crappy people feel the other event is, I feel like it makes up for the increase in difficulty. Gives you some rank up materials, and boosts and stuff. I’ve gotten like 5-6 T4B from it! I realize not everyone will have the same experience. The OG Cap was pretty fun with the soul stone as well.

Be well, people. Let’s hug it out.
  • KarnageKarnage Posts: 152 ★★
    And the fact that one person can get a 5* AG and someone else gets 10k gold is an absolute joke...
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Karnage said:

And obviously your grammar isn't that great considering I'm trilingual and have spent most of my life studying languages... My grammar was on point. Try again...

Well I wasn't going to push it but this is too funny since you are touting your command of the language. "No trouble with completion let alone exploration" makes no sense. Exploration is harder. It would be "No trouble with exploration let alone completion." But thank you for playing.
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    Drooped2 said:

Akhilxcx said:

Drooped2 said:

Akhilxcx said:

Akhilxcx said:

R.I.P all those people who beat 5.2 this month and thought they are ready for uc eq that they worked so hard to unlock.

Generally people who just beat the collector are not ready for uncollected. This has always been the case.
    then why unlock uncollected for them. f logic. also when has that been stated by kabam that beating 5.2 still doesn't mean you are ready for uncollected eq
    Road to the labyrinth unlocked labrinth does that mean everyone who beat road should be able to 100 percent lol right away?

Of course not
    no one says 100% lol but they can atleast try to complete it.
    No one says 100 percent lol but they can TRY and beat it so it's like becoming uncollected and Trying UC difficulties?
    Tell me more
    lol is a permanent content and so is rttl. tell me more when you have something to say that matters
    @LeNoirFaineant you skirted my point right from the beginning and tried to twist my ways to make your rationale fit. My point is this UC EQ is much more difficult than normal, and we get less rewards than normal. And even the rewards from the side event are absolutely trash compared to say, the Intel event.
    But you keep preaching how amazing it is, I'm sure someone will believe you eventually
  • Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Karnage said:

@Drooped2 I'm not talking about practice, how can you practice against random bugs and glitches. How can you practice when you straight up don't have the champs to deal with it. How can you practice when you die as soon as you get sneezed at.
    Sick of all the brown moses on this forum, kabam can do no wrong in your eyes clearly

I'm sick of all the whiney entitled players. The content isnt that hard stop blaming bugs on your failures
    @Drooped2 just because you don't experience bugs when playing, that does not mean that everyone else isn't. Kabam have two discussions about fixing bugs and lag on both ios and android. Thus no one is making up bugs, as Kabam themselves have acknowledged them! People are not saying that they are solely dying due to bugs, but that lag is a big part of why. For example, intercepting with lag is pretty much impossible, and those who say that they can are definitely not telling the truth.
    Karnage said:

@LeNoirFaineant you skirted my point right from the beginning and tried to twist my ways to make your rationale fit. My point is this UC EQ is much more difficult than normal, and we get less rewards than normal. And even the rewards from the side event are absolutely trash compared to say, the Intel event.
    But you keep preaching how amazing it is, I'm sure someone will believe you eventually

First of all this whole thread was based on the premise that it's a good fight, so I shouldn't have to wait very long. Second of all, I didn't skirt your point, I disagreed with it. I said that the difficulty has always fluctuated and that it made sense for this to be one with a hard boss fight. You, on the other hand, have yet to answer my question as to whether or not you had trouble with the first infinity Thanos.
    No but you don't get it, if Drooped doesn't have issues, no one has issues, and therefore no one has the right to complain about said non existent issues...
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    Re Big Boss Thanos

Phase 1: - Save specials and use after he uses a special on you.
    How to evade special: Swipe left (beam), Swipe left (ground attack);

Phase 2: - Enter phase: swipe left (will dash towards Thanos) - Use Light combo ender (removes inverted controls). - Inverted controls. - Safeguard (use DoT).
    How to evade special: Swipe right (beam), swipe right 2x on the lit balls, swipe left afterwards to attack (takes some practise.)

Phase 3: - MUST Use Avengers (Hulk, Hulk Rag, Hawkeye, Thor Rag, Beardo cap) or Gwenpool (so said Seatin)
    NOTE: Don't have a skill champ in the team with a duped Beardo Cap or he will shrug off the armor breaks and you want to build these up as much as you can because they make you SP3 stronger)

How to get around Thanos’s indestructible - just evade is unstoppable for 5 secs then it’s Intercept, light attack, intercept, light attack, intercept and maybe you get to intercept Thanos with a light hit and place an armour break on him. The second you do this SP3 him.

NOTE: placing an armour break on Thanos is the only way to Debuff his indestructible and it’s just a matter of timing it.
    I took me over 8 goes on Master alone to nail him and you only need to nail Thanos just once.

NOTE: in order to succeed you will have to be hit several times by Thanos’ SP3 in doing the above but you have to endure this so you can build up to your SP3

(On Master just one SP3 will take out Thanos. On Uncollected not sure as I’m yet to beat him)

My team to beat Thanos on Master was

Beardo Cap.
    BPCW
    Hawkeye
    Thor Rag
    KM (I used him first to hopefully get to Thanos third gauntlet action then he’s expendable. You NEED Avengers champs to survive Thanos SP3 and final 30%

Good luck.

Post how you go. Hope this helps you
    edited April 2019
    Akhilxcx said:

Karnage said:

@LeNoirFaineant Keep kissing their ass, I'm sure you'll keep getting good RNG for it. Well done you getting fantastic rewards, I've had the worst possible rewards from it so far, like I say 10k stacks of gold, in fact I'm getting less out of them than I do arena crystals so far, how pathetic is that, and you want me to be grateful because YOU got good rewards? At my level of the game yes, UC EQ should be easy, I haven't even remotely had any issues with UC EQ in forever, because I worked my way upto having the account I have now to make it easy, but now all my work and money spent is irrelevant because I'm back to struggling with UC EQ, I'm essentially back to where I was a year or so ago, struggling to even get completion on UC EQ, and for less rewards than I've got every other month that I've done it. If you still can't see an issue with that you never will and companies like kabam will control you for the rest of your life, enjoy it...

Kissing their ass? Read through my posts. I'm very critical of lots of things they do. Again, it's a cheap easy way out of an argument. Also, my RNG has always been terrible. Just pulled my 10th garbage 6*. Very frustrated with crystals. I've said nothing this entire time about rewards. Your whole comment makes no sense. Where did I mention anything about ME getting good rewards? Maybe that's the idiot thing coming back? Also you didn't answer my question. Did you have no trouble with the last infinity Thanos? If what you say is true, you literally get one EQ that gives you trouble the first week it is released and the world is coming to an end?
    best joke of the day that you are critical of kabam.
    Whatever man. This is beyond stupid. I hate the way the game is designed that you can pull garbage champs for 6 months or more with no way to get anything new. I don't like the current war seasons setup. I think the war rewards are garbage. I'm in Plat 2 and I get better rewards from the uncollected quest and AQ. I hate the AQ timers. It ought to be 30 minutes. I don't like the cost of map 7. I think rank down tickets for AA should have been given. It's garbage that they said he was working as intended and then "found a bug" a year after the fact. I don't like the mystic D change... I could go on but the idea that I support whatever Kabam does is really garbage. Sorry to spoil the best joke of the day.
  • Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    @Akhilxcx that's exactly their problem they do not understand that gameplay is different for everyone, and is based off many things, such as storage, overheating issues, platform, software updates which vary in the same type of phone. If these guys just spent a bit of time on youtube you should see the extent to which the bugs are ruining gameplay experience. Many youtubers, including the likes of Seatin and Killerbeezy have commented on the dreadful lag people are experiencing.
    Not that your question is even slightly relevant, but no, I didn't, because 1 year ago I wasn't even Uncollected, I've been completing UC EQ 100% without revives for the last 6-7 months, I've been completing 100% UC EQ with revives for the past 9-10 months.
    But again, your question is completely irrelevant. I've spent 9-10 months getting 100% UC EQ every time, usually in the first week. What's your point? That at some point in the past I wasn't able to complete it because I didn't have the roster? Id only just started on act 5 a year ago, so what you're saying, is because there has been 1 event in the history of the game that was super hard, that that makes it alright to massively increase the difficulty of content without increasing the rewards whenever they feel like it does it? And you wonder why I think you're an idiot?
    Karnage said:

Not that your question is even slightly relevant, but no, I didn't, because 1 year ago I wasn't even Uncollected, I've been completing UC EQ 100% without revives for the last 6-7 months, I've been completing 100% UC EQ with revives for the past 9-10 months.
    But again, your question is completely irrelevant. I've spent 9-10 months getting 100% UC EQ every time, usually in the first week. What's your point? That at some point in the past I wasn't able to complete it because I didn't have the roster? Id only just started on act 5 a year ago, so what you're saying, is because there has been 1 event in the history of the game that was super hard, that that makes it alright to massively increase the difficulty of content without increasing the rewards whenever they feel like it does it? And you wonder why I think you're an idiot?

The rewards are arbitrarily set by Kabam in the first place. There aren’t guidelines. They can make them whatever they want. This is Thanos/Endgame month, so they came out swinging with a nasty boss.

They’ve also given us like 1K 5* shards every damn day for how long now? When has that ever happened?

Cool man, you enjoy it. When they give me content that I've been clearing for months with relative ease, that is suddenly harder than Variant, for much much much less in rewards, I will complain. Don't like it, block me.
    Karnage said:

It's not irrelevant. There is a very good precedent for this fight and a lot of people liked it at the time and have continued to ask for another, similar fight. The circumstances of the story and the Marvel universe made another such fight appropriate. We have two instances where the story amps up and culminates in a hard boss fight in which they have no paths and low energy cost to get to and you can practice. In both cases it made sense for the story. In both cases lots of people like the fight. Your moron narrative is short sighted and wrong.
    edited April 2019
    Karnage said:

Cool man, you enjoy it. When they give me content that I've been clearing for months with relative ease, that is suddenly harder than Variant, for much much much less in rewards, I will complain. Don't like it, block me.

Honest question: Why is the game fun for you if you clear it with “relative ease” every month?

I’m just the opposite. I crave the challenge. I seek it out. I like having to farm pots and practice. I like having to study abilities.

And this month is simply not on the level of Variant. I smashed it while watching some YouTube. Spent a few hours on the final boss, but I got a bunch of restarts that cost me like 9 energy a piece.

Variant 1 was way harder for me.

Anyway.... This has been entertaining. Be well.
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★

Drooped2 said:

He’s really not that hard. I am free to play and beat him with one 20% revive from my stash. It is doable with 5/50 and since you are uncollected you should be able to finish it. There are many available options for this fight and the main objective is to try to bring avengers for the final phase. After all this is what this event is about. Hyperion, Void, GP, NF, Sparky, Cap IW, domino, SS, and proxima midnight are a few good options. You have 44 days to practice with a 9 energy cost per try. TAKE YOUR TIME. Just made this as a little reminder that this is not a cash grab.

Heroic don't count and he is definitely meant as a cash grab.
    Uncollected cost me zero units and 4 tries to do
    Like your proof

He is using 5/65s.
    @KinkyWizard1 I enjoy the collection side of it most of all, fighting good but it's mostly about getting all the champs for me. Or are people not allowed to enjoy the game in different ways to you?
    If you get enjoyment from having to grind you life away on a game that's meant to be fun that's upto you, personally while I do enjoy gaming, I don't enjoy doing the repetitiveness of grinding, I don't do arena, or rarely, I don't do dungeons either. I do story, event quests and alliance stuff, screw the rest, I've got better things to do with my time
    edited April 2019
    Karnage said:

Says the guy whos name is racist? Cool story bro, you might think black people are lazy, but that's racism where I come from.
    And wizard, First thing on a saturday morning? Really? Seems like you're the lazy one, I'm up at 6 am every day with my kids. No lifes is an actual term if you're a bit uneducated, it means people who spend their life in front of a computer or console, I own my own successful business, my own home, beautiful wife and 3 kids, what do you do? Play video games? Good on you bro, you've won at life...

Haha. You do love the school yard insults. I do cardiac ultrasound. Spend most of my life at the hospital.

Sometimes I like to play some MCOC when I’m not working, have a couple drinks, and read all the silly insults online from the dads with three kids and successful businesses who spend hours on the forums arguing with people about the game they play on their phone.

I did beat Thanos, sooooo.... kinda winning at life right now.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★

• Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

@Tiger360 no that’s not me... my rating is 400k and I’m elders bane

Oh okay, it's all of these chair pfp's are getting me xd
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Complaining about the complaining will ultimately lead to world peace.
This discussion has been closed.