**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ios 12.2 and itunes store

Ever since latest update my apple ipad 9.7 4g 32gb, cant make any purchases in game, always says cant connect to itunes store, did 2 tablet resets, logged in and out multiple times, changed method os payments several times to no resolution... running out of ideas please help. Outside Mcoc i can do wathever i want in itunes store, only this game seems to have problems...

Comments

• Options
    Hey EndymioN, I'm sorry to hear you're unable to make purchases in the game.

If you haven't already, I recommend trying the troubleshooting steps below in an effort to resolve this issue.

- iOS Troubleshooting

If you're still unable to make a purchase in the game after performing those steps, please reach out to our Support Team for further assistance. You can contact them by clicking HERE.

Alternatively, if you would prefer to contact our Support Team from within the game, simply click on the gear shaped icon, located in the top left corner of the Home screen. From there, tap the button which says “Support”, then tap the button that says “Need more help? Contact us”.
This discussion has been closed.