**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Whats the craziest thing you've done in mcoc?

FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
For me its r3ing and will be r4ing 5* emma over ghost

Comments

• jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    Well probably selling my rare one stars (not the collector crystal ones) eg. wolvie ☹️
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    R4ing HB, Cyclops, and Superior Iron Man
  • Sly1Sly1 Posts: 23
    Spending units on crystals with an 80% chance for 2*.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Selling my 1 star OG Spidey
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019

For me its r3ing and will be r4ing 5* emma over ghost

Emma is not a bad option, TBH.
    I know but ppl will probably call me crazy for picking her over ghost. I know a few alliance mates did lol
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Selling my first champion, 1* Spiderman. I miss my little buddy 😢
  • Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 888 ★★★★
    Ranked up sentry over antman (duped for trinity) and over she hulk and morningstar and domino and chucked in 100 generic sig stones. But I love him :smiley:
  • LamadudeLamadude Posts: 19
    Spending over 100 pounds
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Believing 100% in KABAM fairness
  • KarnageKarnage Posts: 152 ★★
    Expected it to work as advertised...
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Kabam miike will be proud lol
  • Xyresic_LemonXyresic_Lemon Posts: 125
    Milan1405 said:

Ranked up sentry over antman (duped for trinity) and over she hulk and morningstar and domino and chucked in 100 generic sig stones. But I love him :smiley:

If you don't mind me asking, why do you like sentry? I have him as a four star and didn't see much potential. Is there a certain play style that you have to do with him?
  • tinman76tinman76 Posts: 116

Download the game

Couldn't agree more! Lol!
  • tinman76tinman76 Posts: 116

Milan1405 said:

If you don't mind me asking, why do you like sentry? I have him as a four star and didn't see much potential. Is there a certain play style that you have to do with him?
    Most likely for synergies
  • Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 888 ★★★★
    @Xyresic_Lemon When he's awakened, he gains reality warp charges which increase his attack massively, and basically he has a rotating best time to use certain attacks, like:

0-10 combo = no real advantage, except sentry can't lose combo
    10-20 combo = SP1 (unblockable)
    20-30 combo = Heavy attacks (40% of the time, will do insane damage)
    30-40 combo = SP2 (unblockable, seen this one hit for 50k+)
    40+ cycle repeats

Also when sentry loses his combo between 10-40 hits on rotation, he becomes indestructible and takes no damage which is pretty cool as well.

Idelest is a youtuber with 5 65 duped sentry who has sick gameplay.

Also his animations are dope.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

R4ing HB, Cyclops, and Superior Iron Man

Ouch!