**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Vision AOU glitch [Fixed]

Comments

• VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    This issue is not just with Vision, it's an issue with ALL power drain mechanics.

Me and my alliance mates have had this issue come up randomly with both Visions, Rogue, Magik...etc.

If you're unable to power drain or power drain doesn't do damage during a fight, it won't work for that whole fight. However, it doesn't happen in every fight, as it appears random.

This is a HUGE issue that needs to be investigated ASAP by Kabam.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    This is gonna mean I can't even do War
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone. Just wanted to update you all that this is being looked into. Thanks for all of the extra information you've provided.
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey everyone. Just wanted to update you all that this is being looked into. Thanks for all of the extra information you've provided.

Thanks wolf, see if we can get a fire under them on this one. I got war tomorrow and I love my vision.
  • Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    Rogue also confirmed.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    So, I had it happen another way. I hit a S2 and the power burn and the heal block happened, but there was no damage to coincide with the power burn. I tried a couple od S1s after that and same story, power burn happened but no damage.
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    I just wanted to add that my vision also did not work against magik
  • SniktmSniktm Posts: 7
    I just noticed this on my vision AOA he is not power stealing or burning. Please fix Kabam
    Happened twice this morning, once with Vision AOU and the other with og Vision (during arena fights, special not blocked, not against a reduce ability accuracy champ).

plz fix
  • Just experienced it with my 5/50 lvl 99 Vision AOU against Cable in arena. I'm on iPhone 6 Plus running the latest iOS.
  • Psiguy6Psiguy6 Posts: 2
    Happened to me in war a few hours ago.
    just happened again with my og Vision against an ice man in arena

iphone 7 plus
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 852 ★★★
    Happening with OG Vision in AQ poison path.
  • just happened to me like 5 mins ago, using Vision in war and totally got my ass kicked because i couldn't burn any power plus deal any damage... What is going on with the tester of the company?
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    The testers are too busy with bases to properly test anything else.
  • Ed2727Ed2727 Posts: 19
    Me too for vision in 5.2.3
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    Bump
  • AliabAliab Posts: 138
    Yeah man the same happened when I fought Magik in arena with rogue. It is not just a vision glitch. I hit sp2 and the words power steal popped up but she gained two bars of energy instead of losing anything!
  • Ed2727Ed2727 Posts: 19

Kabam Wolf wrote: »

Any updates?
  • at0mat0m Posts: 91
    edited August 2017
    Hi.
    I have a video I started recording midway through the fight when I realized my duped Vision AOU wasn't stealing power and burning lesser than intended power from the opponent.
    This happened in the basic 4* arena against Doctor Voodoo.
    https://youtu.be/YvZIRni5VBw

Edit: Also there's another bug(?) I think that's evident here. If, for whatever reason, you have to minimize the game and load it again, it lags for a couple of seconds at the beginning. You would find that happening in this video when i paused the fight to start the screen recorder, and when I went back in, the screen froze.

I have iPhone 7+ running 10.3.3
  • ProducteProducte Posts: 74
    I can confirm that in arena at least twice Vision (AoU) did not affect the rivals power with an SP1. It stayed at 2 bars anyway.
  • SegalionSegalion Posts: 43
    Had this problem today with AOU vision vs A rouge. Used L2, it did damage and heal Block but no power drain
  • NafaleonNafaleon Posts: 36
    Playing on Iphone 7 and Ipad Pro 10.5. I face this problem only on Vision. He drains power and healblocks but does no DMG.
  • 0pTimus0pTimus Posts: 113
    +1 that... used my Vision AOU sp1 ...nothing .....then sp2 got heal block ...again sp1 finally got burn
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone. The team is still working on this, but they've been able to reproduce it successfully, so now they're looking into a fix. Thanks for hanging in there.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    BEST IVE BEEN ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE
    03hp2wo4s41l.png
  • Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 320 ★★
    So just played a fight with duped AOU Vision and after using L1 sig didn't kick in and no power stolen. Fight was a 4/40 Vision against Yellow Jacket in Arena, and on Ipad Mini 4, iOS 10.3.3. This is insane how this even made it into the live game since Vision has become such a crucial champ for AW, and some quests and fights like the collector
  • KyrazmomKyrazmom Posts: 159
    Both of my vision champs have had this problem. Just letting mods know it's still happening.
  • HatshipuhHatshipuh Posts: 146
    Over a week and still no fix?
    Execs probably partying hard with their bonus they're getting from all the unfixed issues.