**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE AVENGER?

Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 888 ★★★★
Who is your favourite avenger? (In terms of the MCU/comics, not the game); feel free to say why in the comments

WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE AVENGER? 76 votes

Captain America
14%
HeroBoltsyHammerbro_64PizzabeatScholiaTheHeroDeservedsaanandJedi_HawkeMC2707GritabitBatman1903Etjama 11 votes
Iron Man
27%
Bpn88855SiddhantKwatraSixshot1Savio444MikeBeasCharlie_ScenePrathapShadow_PhoneixKobster84The_red_EclipseJayCeeDenzel116TheSpicyKnight12ThDoctorWhodot_dittoKingpinamosThe_WatcherVinvickThicco_ModeSlimeball 21 votes
Thor
22%
thetaman23Crkwestbelli300TheManMythLegend1haunted_memoryA l p h aDuke_SilverDkutctghCupid_Chaos_Gautam91MiStaLovaAvarianRazeStrikealin_panduruWade420wilson69Xyresic_Lemon 17 votes
Hulk
9%
TaZ_4178KillerRino19shadow_lurker22DrAwkwardPhDFhfjghhggggjfhfjgẞlооdPrasanna 7 votes
Black Widow
2%
ArcDeAngelusWhite_Widow_05 2 votes
Hawkeye
15%
TerraAustin555555ClydaniaRabangaWakanda4Ever278Ultimatesaber32Dose_ResponsiveLostReplica23HermitTheFrogEvisceratorMilan1405Lord_Of_The_Kabams 12 votes
I hate all of the avengers because I'm a massive moron
7%
bloodyCainRafikiiX_Factor_AgentGeorgiaDawgFred_JoeityKing__Hyperi0n 6 votes

Comments

• Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 888 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Hawkeye
    A super soldier, a billionaire tech genius, a god, a massive monster, an assassin and an ARCHER
    -Comically underpowered lol
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    Iron Man

He uses a bow and arrow and still holds his own, meanwhile the guy in the big metal suit gets his ### handed to him.

lol he dosent do half the work iron man does
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Spider-Man forever!
  • King__Hyperi0nKing__Hyperi0n Posts: 7
    AVENGERS ARE WEAK LOSERS HYPERION SHALL SAVE YOU ALL
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Iron Man
    Slimeball said:

He uses a bow and arrow and still holds his own, meanwhile the guy in the big metal suit gets his ### handed to him.

Exactly. Tony did way more work than Clint. Anyway i came out of Endgame hating Hawkeye even more.

If i were to rank them:
    1. Iron Man
    2. Captain America
    3. Black Widow
    4. Hulk
    5. Thor
    6. Hawkeye
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Hawkeye
    If going by comics, in my personal opinion it is
    1. Iron Man
    2. Captain America
    3. Thor/Hulk (tie)
    4. Hawkeye
    5. BW
    If going by movies in my personal opinion its
    1. Iron Man (love RDJ)
    2. Captain America
    3. Thor
    4. Hulk
    5. Hawkeye
    6. Black widow.
    Also, damnit I clicked the wrong option in poll. Wished you could change your vote in these polls
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    JayCee said:

Slimeball said:

Exactly. Tony did way more work than Clint. Anyway i came out of Endgame hating Hawkeye even more.

If i were to rank them:
    1. Iron Man
    2. Captain America
    3. Black Widow
    4. Hulk
    5. Thor
    6. Hawkeye
    Even more than starlord after infinity war?
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Hawkeye
    Oh wow loads of people are saying hawkeye. He's just pretty cool. Has had the best comic run, is about skill rather than powers etc.
    Hawkeye

Why?

Hawkeye

Why?
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    edited April 2019
    Hulk
    Jeremy Renner is one of my favorite actors working in Hollywood right now. Unfortunately, his character is a man amongst gods (for the most part), and therefore has been really underutilized. I thought Endgame was his best turn. Some development for the character. Really enjoyed him, and hoping he gets to really shine in the Disney+ Hawkeye/Ronin series.

However, Hulk is my favorite Avenger.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Iron Man

JayCee said:

Slimeball said:

If i were to rank them:
    1. Iron Man
    2. Captain America
    3. Black Widow
    4. Hulk
    5. Thor
    6. Hawkeye
    Even more than starlord after infinity war?
    Oh no im never forgiving star munch. Id forgive Disney for ruining star wars before that happens
  • _Chaos__Chaos_ Posts: 143
    Thor
    Captain Marvel