**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

You guys sorta ruined dungeons

AlexG29AlexG29 Posts: 230 ★★
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
They're already struggling but now everyone is bringing their 4* Avengers team to Room 7 and those of us bringing our R5 5* are getting the shaft. And all of this so that everyone can get their 15k gold Last Stand crystal. Harsh

Comments

• Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    AlexG29 said:

They're already struggling but now everyone is bringing their 4* Avengers team to Room 7 and those of us bringing our R5 5* are getting the shaft. And all of this so that everyone can get their 15k gold Last Stand crystal. Harsh

If you haven't sorted out a regular dungeon partner by now that's pretty much on you.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I hate the longer refresh timers. I run d7 and don't know anyone that cares about grinding extra dungeons for shards. Also I hate the 1 purchase limit for crystals. I've already opened two. Don't care about the other crystals. I could open one more but now have to wait an eternity for the next batch. What is the reason for this? If we can only open one there should be fewer champs in the crystal so we have a better chance of getting what we want. I like dungeons but hate how they are being implemented. Haven't run into the avengers problem as I don't generally use the random feature.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Personally I did dungeons the first few weeks it came out, then I got turned off em due to the boringness of it all. Haven't touched em since. Personally I feel they need a rework to make them worthwhile and not just the endless grind to just recieve a 5* IP for a few months grinding
  • Options
    Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    Terra said:

Personally I did dungeons the first few weeks it came out, then I got turned off em due to the boringness of it all. Haven't touched em since. Personally I feel they need a rework to make them worthwhile and not just the endless grind to just recieve a 5* IP for a few months grinding

Couldn’t agree more!
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Endless grind? Months of grinding? It's 20min once every 3 days for 2 weeks. Hardly a grind