**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing Event Quest: Avengers Forever

Comments

• theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Smeagz23 said:

Those thanos’ are absolutely ridiculous. You made this months quest 10x harder with the same rewards. I’m in a map7 and masters alliance and im having trouble doing this with a whole team of 5/65s. Why should i spend items when i can’t remember the last time i had to use ONE item for these uncollected quests. We should be celebrating this event not having to use tons of items for **** rewards. Can you guys, seriously, do absolutely nothing right as a company? You just keep pushing and pushing us away. I’m on my very last leg with yall and i feel like i’m not alone. I’m just so disappointed with everything you guys do anymore like what goes on in your heads.. smmfh...

You know I don’t have a single 5/65 but I did it. It’s so doable just don’t give up trying. Don’t use items and even if your MVP is dead use other champs to understand thanos. Simply after a few practices you’ll easily beat him. Just don’t give up because you couldn’t took him with your 1st or 2nd attempt.
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 465 ★★★

Dtl7714 said:

Just to make everyone feel better they snuck in a big fix on Thanos without ever really mentioning the was broken. So he should be easier now

Who told this? So how did I beat UC thanos with bugs? There were no bugs!??!
    You can easily find it under Bugs and Known issues. I love the way some people argue in defense of Kabaam no matter how wrong they and Kabaam are.
  • TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 265 ★★★★
    Just wanted to say HUGE THANKS to whoever designed the Nameless Thanos - it is one of the best and most interesting fights ever to be included in game. Been having an absolute blast fighting him!

And the fact there is no buildup to it - is amazing!!!

9 energy and u can go again!
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    TheKiryu said:

Just wanted to say HUGE THANKS to whoever designed the Nameless Thanos - it is one of the best and most interesting fights ever to be included in game. Been having an absolute blast fighting him!

Apparently only end game players enjoy the fight bro. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Has anyone tried it on Heroic? Is it beyond beating in that level of difficulty ?
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    xNig said:

TheKiryu said:

Well yeah, that why they put an endgame fight in endgame content.. Uncollected..
    ẞlооd said:

xNig said:

TheKiryu said:

Well yeah, that why they put an endgame fight in endgame content.. Uncollected..
    Haha. I can promise you that this Thanos fight is far from end game content. It's much doable with either the right champs that give players a good enough buffer, or good enough skill.
    edited May 2019
    xNig said:

ẞlооd said:

xNig said:

TheKiryu said:

Haha. I can promise you that this Thanos fight is far from end game content. It's much doable with either the right champs that give players a good enough buffer, or good enough skill.
    Some definitely get great perks, but still, no matter the champ, this requires skill that you mainly only see in endgame players.

I'm just saying it's a bit much for content based on a milestone in 5.2.6. This will bar a ton of recent Uncollected players from even a completion. RIP
    ẞlооd said:

xNig said:

ẞlооd said:

xNig said:

TheKiryu said:

Some definitely get great perks, but still, no matter the champ, this requires skill that you mainly only see in endgame players.

I'm just saying it's a bit much for content based on a milestone in 5.2.6. This will bar a ton of recent Uncollected players from even a completion. RIP
    There are a ton of videos showing Thanos one shots with 4*s. I don't see how recent uncollected players will not have a maxed 4* to use.

If it's a fight with a high skill cap, players without that skill level shouldn't be awarded those rewards, as simple as that. No one is entitled to Uncollected EQ rewards. You guys are making it sound as though Uncollected players are automatically entitled to it.
    edited May 2019
    ẞlооd said:

xNig said:

ẞlооd said:

xNig said:

ẞlооd said:

xNig said:

TheKiryu said:

There are a ton of videos showing Thanos one shots with 4*s. I don't see how recent uncollected players will not have a maxed 4* to use.

If it's a fight with a high skill cap, players without that skill level shouldn't be awarded those rewards, as simple as that. No one is entitled to Uncollected EQ rewards. You guys are making it sound as though Uncollected players are automatically entitled to it.
    Not at all, I'm saying the challenge should match the milestone it was designed around. Previous Uncollected quests were much more in line with it. And even then it proved to be too much for people, which was totally fair. You're trying way too hard my dude.
    How about, from another perspective, previous Uncollected quests were too easy and this is much more in line with it? People seem so entitled that if they think if they’re Uncollected they’re automatically going to be able to do UC EQ.

Point is, there’s no “gauge” in difficulty on how difficult Uncollected EQ should be. Some months it can be harder, some months can be easier. No one forced anyone to HAVE to do it. You’re just putting that on yourself.

(Side note, you just explored your first UC EQ last month, which means your roster and skill is just starting to develop. Take some time to practice and don’t be stressed over needing to explore it month to month. There’s still a long way to go.)
    xNig said:

ẞlооd said:

xNig said:

ẞlооd said:

xNig said:

ẞlооd said:

xNig said:

TheKiryu said:

Not at all, I'm saying the challenge should match the milestone it was designed around. Previous Uncollected quests were much more in line with it. And even then it proved to be too much for people, which was totally fair. You're trying way too hard my dude.
    How about, from another perspective, previous Uncollected quests were too easy and this is much more in line with it? People seem so entitled that if they think if they’re Uncollected they’re automatically going to be able to do UC EQ.

Point is, there’s no “gauge” in difficulty on how difficult Uncollected EQ should be. Some months it can be harder, some months can be easier. No one forced anyone to HAVE to do it. You’re just putting that on yourself.
    Yeah I agree the difficulty from month to month fluctuates, but overall it's pretty consistent from what I've seen. This month is a big step up though.

Every other difficulty stays consistent so I don't see why anyone would expect UC to be any different. I'm cool with this kind of challenge being added to the game, but it belongs in a separate piece of content.
    ẞlооd said:

xNig said:

ẞlооd said:

xNig said:

ẞlооd said:

xNig said:

ẞlооd said:

xNig said:

TheKiryu said:

Yeah I agree the difficulty from month to month fluctuates, but overall it's pretty consistent from what I've seen. This month is a big step up though.

Every other difficulty stays consistent so I don't see why anyone would expect UC to be any different. I'm cool with this kind of challenge being added to the game, but it belongs in a separate piece of content.
    You weren't around last year right? Last year's Thanos was alot harder to fight, and we had two of them, back to back.

So occasional spikes in difficulty once in awhile isn't unexpected. This, however, is compensated with a much shorter EQ and only one final boss to fight.
    xNig said:

ẞlооd said:

xNig said:

ẞlооd said:

xNig said:

ẞlооd said:

xNig said:

ẞlооd said:

xNig said:

TheKiryu said:

You weren't around last year right? Last year's Thanos was alot harder to fight, and we had two of them, back to back.

So occasional spikes in difficulty once in awhile isn't unexpected. This, however, is compensated with a much shorter EQ and only one final boss to fight.
    That's actually a good point, especially the final quest being one path. I kinda spaced on that haha..

Anyways, I still feel it should be a bit more consistent. But it's not a big deal though, I'll just keep working on my roster and skills for the next one. Can't catch em all
    ẞlооd said:

xNig said:

ẞlооd said:

xNig said:

ẞlооd said:

xNig said:

ẞlооd said:

xNig said:

ẞlооd said:

xNig said:

TheKiryu said:

That's actually a good point, especially the final quest being one path. I kinda spaced on that haha..

Anyways, I still feel it should be a bit more consistent. But it's not a big deal though, I'll just keep working on my roster and skills for the next one. Can't catch em all
    Good attitude 👍🏻👍🏻

You’ll get to the point where UC is pretty easy for you eventually. Don’t give up.😊

Cheers
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I didn’t see this posted in the bugs or in the recent threads but what’s the deal with OG Ultron in 2.2 placing fatigues on me when he doesn’t evade? It says when he passively evades he places a fatigue debuff on me but I used Heimdall with true strike and he never evaded once but yet I’m constantly getting fatigue debuffs. Who designs this stuff and ignores the functionality? Please look into this.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Denzel116 said:

Maybe this is life’s way of saying stop playing a mobile game and get back to life...baaaaack to reality?

I think the correct message is that if you think of playing the game as work rather than entertainment, and the rewards of the game are the only saving grace for all the otherwise wasted effort put into the game, you're probably not playing the game for the right reasons. The rewards of the game should be something to strive for as part of playing a game you otherwise enjoy. Getting a subpar reward should sting about as much as losing a game of horse to a friend due to a bad bounce of the basketball. It should not sting as much as working in a coal mile for sixteen hours and being paid a handful of nickels.

For me the game is just as much a part of real life as anything else. I play it in real life, just like I watch TV in real life, go to movies in real life, eat at restaurants in real life, go on vacation in real life. I don't think of the game as a fake world where I do fake work for fake compensation. I think the people who do are probably far more likely to be frustrated with the game, because they don't play a game in real life, they think they are doing a game-job in game-life and deserve better game-pay for their game-work. That's something they are never going to get consistently, if ever.

Which in-game rewards are worth my time? None of them are. If Kabam multiplied all the in-game rewards by a factor of twenty, it would still be the case that none of them would be worth my time to earn. None of these rewards are of any use, or any value, to me outside of the game, and they are only worth anything in the game in terms of the progress I can make in the game. Which itself is completely worthless unless I actually enjoy playing the game. Playing a game you don't enjoy actually playing outside of the rewards is like going on a vacation you hate because it generates the best Instagram-worthy pictures. It is kind of insane.
  • VinneVinne Posts: 9
    I would like to know who thought of the battle Ram Quest. In the Champs that you have to use. Iron Man Captain America you guys know that no one has those guys ranked up enough to compete straight waste of time want to chance that you had to really capitalize on endgame looks more like quit game
  • Woody141082Woody141082 Posts: 223 ★★
    BS thanos on UC. Designed for you to spent hard earned units on revives. You can't even intercept with that stupid unstoppable buff on him for the 1st 5 seconds after every sp3. Kabam are just getting lower and lower in my estimations every month. Got him now stuck on 10% health. Drained 400 units, and because the gifting badge has been taken away I can't ask for help from my alliance. Absolute BS
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    This may have been mentioned elsewhere (and I apologize if it has), but the mini-detour on 3.1 Spiked Armor feels like either something else was meant to be added or the map ended up with a simple design flaw.

The Spiked Armor path requires you to traverse it twice: once down the path that goes through Doc Ock and once down the path that doesn’t.

It’s an odd design decision that looks like another path or node may have been considered but never got added. Alternatively, it may be a conscious design decision to force players twice down a Spiked Armor path. I don’t recall that happening recently in EQ, but in my opinion, requiring players to hit the same path (essentially) twice is poor design.

Dr. Zola
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Vinne said:

I would like to know who thought of the battle Ram Quest. In the Champs that you have to use. Iron Man Captain America you guys know that no one has those guys ranked up enough to compete straight waste of time want to chance that you had to really capitalize on endgame looks more like quit game

My R4 Hawkeye disagrees. Lol.
  • RichardCraniumRichardCranium Posts: 94
    Not a fan of the inverted controls on the final thanos. I can get thru first phase with ease but cant seem to get it together when the inverted controls drop. Oh well.
  • Ali92Ali92 Posts: 5

• Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I wasn't sure if I was going to beat Uncollected Thanos this month, but I got bored so I practiced a bit, boosted up and decided to go for it. Used a few team revives I already had so no units spent. I think it was worth it. I'm trying to get my Blade to R5 and need all the T2As and T5Bs I can get. Here's my 5* pull:
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    3 more days and the nightmare is over...
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Waited to the very end so I knew how much time and energy I could spend on Thanos. In my opinion, he's easier than the previous Uncollected infinity Thanos, and there's only one of him. The hard part is the muscle memory to fight his special modes. The first mode is easy. The second mode takes time to learn to reverse controls. The last mode takes intercept skills and a little luck. I would take practice runs until my energy was gone, then rest and wait for energy again without doing much else in the game (just easy autofight stuff), to let the muscle memory build up. Most of thursday, all of friday, and then beat him on Saturday.

I did end up using potions, but not much and no units. I probably could have done a potion-free run eventually, but I honestly got so far on one run on Saturday that I decided to just revive and finish. Took one team revive, two single revives, and a bunch of easily farmable heals.

There have been uncollected months that took me more potions and more time to clear than Thanos. He's concentrated difficulty, but you only have to beat him once. When the first infinity Thanos came out, I said I thought that's how you make interesting difficulty and I wouldn't mind seeing something like it come out again. I think this was a faster, tighter version of the same thing, and I'd be fine with something like this coming out every once in a while. I actually prefer it to boss rush-type events, although I'm generally fine with those as well.
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★

Because I was in that position recently, and instead of whining about it, I decided to get somewhere

Some of us cant because for the last 11 months we have been begging for kabam to fix the glitches! After watching all the dorky dave videos and trying for myself i came to the conclusion that it isnt possible on my device to punch someone when they dash in..i tried countless arena battles and duels where i would do nothing but wait for them to dash in on me just slightly changing the timing on that punch each time.. After days of this it never once worked.. Kabams reply is that not every fix is for every player..not all of us can help it..