**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

More purposes for gold?

I would personally like to see more uses for gold beyond rank ups. Even if it's just normal quest potions/revives. For those of us trying to push higher tiers but not whaling out or playing 20 hours a day the bigger rank ups only come every couple months. Ie: 5/65 6*r2. Before long gold will become a commodity you don't want. I'm already at the point of dissapointment everytime I open a arena Crystal and see gold. Especially after yesterday opening 200k bchips worth and relieving 0 units.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Wodiman said:

I would personally like to see more uses for gold beyond rank ups. Even if it's just normal quest potions/revives. For those of us trying to push higher tiers but not whaling out or playing 20 hours a day the bigger rank ups only come every couple months. Ie: 5/65 6*r2. Before long gold will become a commodity you don't want. I'm already at the point of dissapointment everytime I open a arena Crystal and see gold. Especially after yesterday opening 200k bchips worth and relieving 0 units.

You wild find out when you happy it only for rank ops.
  • WodimanWodiman Posts: 30
    I'm about to have my 5th r5 and still over 10 mil
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Wodiman said:

Screen shot.
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    Wodiman said:

I’m staying right about 35 million. Can’t spend it enough
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    Drooped2 said:

Hamin said:

Wodiman said:

Screen shot.
    Like this?

Oh my god only 13 million? How do you live on only that much gold?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    Drooped2 said:

DNA3000 said:

Drooped2 said:

Hamin said:

Wodiman said:

Screen shot.
    Like this?

Oh my god only 13 million? How do you live on only that much gold?
    I know it sucks maybe I should pop the 600 gold Crystals I have hoarded away.. or the 2m bc.

I only pop those when there's a gold bonus thing happening. Because overkill is underrated.
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Says the man with 72 million gold. :D

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    I’m only at 78m after covering 6m for my ally this week. Wanted to encourage everyone since S9 is starting.

Psychological barrier of 80m broken.. 😭
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    I'm a non-paying player, at 730k rating, and sitting on 22 million gold. I haven't gone below 20 million in years, and I've participated in every rank up solo event. I don't even know how I've recuperated most of the gold I've used.

All I know is, at this point, there's little to no use for them. I actually end up selling a lot of ISO because I have no one to rank up, which would then add more gold. Not complaining though, but it would be nice if there were more uses to gold other than profile pictures. At this point, it has pretty much become a useless commodity to me and a lot of other players.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    @Drooped2 thanks for embarrassing me.

I'll go cry now. Alone.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

I’m only at 78m after covering 6m for my ally this week. Wanted to encourage everyone since S9 is starting.

I've never been able to grind enough arena for that kind of gold. it's not even time, although that is a factor, I just get burned out so fast. Still have 21 million gold though. Only pulling garbage champs most of the time helps lol
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

xNig said:

I've never been able to grind enough arena for that kind of gold. it's not even time, although that is a factor, I just get burned out so fast. Still have 21 million gold though. Only pulling garbage champs most of the time helps lol
    I do about 50-60 fights per arena for 4B, 4F and 5F. Gets me decent milestones and units. Not a lot considering it’s across 3 days.
  • Xyresic_LemonXyresic_Lemon Posts: 125

xNig said:

I used to have the same problem, but then I started listening to music while I grind and it's much more enjoyable now
  • LurkerLurker Posts: 196
    yall need to unplug. go find some outside and get it all over you. that gold and those arena fights won't love you back.