**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stop lying to us kabam.

Alright. I just explored 5.3 fully, and I was hoping for a skill or a science 5* gem for void or Aegon. Well guess what, I pulled my 3rd mystic gem in a row. Alright maybe just unlucky rng right? Well, no it isn’t. Especially if it’s happening to EVERYONE.

I put this discussion in ‘bugs and known issues’ because, if this stupid 5* awakening gem rng, isn’t a bug, and it’s intended, it honestly makes no sense at all. It’s just stopping us from enjoying the game like we are meant to. I realise that people are going to comment on this saying stuff like ‘thats what rng is’ but again, it really is not. We have so much data as evidence to the contrary. It isnt rng. It’s a stupid system implemented to give us the same class gem over and over again.

This is not a hate post, this is just a post to tell the developers that it really isn’t right at all to do such a thing. It should be the same amount of drop rate for each class. It should be balanced, as all things should be. It is a little late to fix this, but I think it would make everyone happy if they did. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• This is entirely too common of an occurrence. While TECHNICALLY it is RNG, it certainly doesn't feel that way when the outcomes per player is rather lopsided. So much so that most end up getting the same class over and over again. It would be nice if the algorithm had something built in to make the chances of getting the same class twice in row lower with AG crystals. Although, not entirely sure how that would be done. I'm no RNG expert afterall, lol.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    I feel this is a issue aswell. I feel the same with my 3 5* mutant gems -_-.
    (Bump)
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I accept bad rng and everything, but something is wrong here, I’ve got 4 mystic in a row and before that I only got mutant and skill, never once had the other classes and I’ve opened at least 10 so far
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Yep 2 tech 2 mystic here
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    There's a 1 in 6 chance everytime at any Class. People will pull multiples.
This discussion has been closed.