**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Nameless Thanos thoughts

Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 900 ★★★
Massively powered Boss with no other fights on map (so even 3*champs can get to him).

Giving away 3* Avengers that get Infinity Stones with massive powers..

I don't think Kabam has forgotten about Meme tier summoners like myself.
They found a way to challenge their most talented players (beat it now) AND provide for the casual players (beat it later).
Pretty brilliant if it works out that way.

Comments

• Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 900 ★★★
    Would have been brilliant.

Kabam missed an easy opportunity to look awesome.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    A much overdue Uncollected skill gate. It shows how good you are and if you deserve to defeat him and reap the rewards. Although personally I won't be able to, but oh well.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    danno4990 said:

I want the units I wasted trying to defeat nameless one Thanos before the bug fix returned that is 80 plus dollars worth of units

he's available for 40 days, why would you waste a bunch of units instead of practicing????
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I think he is an way too extreme boss but I got several days so I am going to practice and hopefully win.
  • Son_goku_uiSon_goku_ui Posts: 6
    When the cocoon is active, the A.I leaves it block when dashed forward in order to perform heavy, in this way health is lost as damage is reflected, beating that Thanos even with 20k+ rating seems hard to me, once again it seems i cannot complete master 100%
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    if i beat it with 4 stars and a 6 star imiw anyone can lol
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 465 ★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Dtl7714 said:

Drooped2 said:

Ace_03 said:

In addition he had safeguard in his 3rd phase and his indestructible nullification had a 1 sec window, both mechanics not intended, but acknowledged 3 days after the fact. What should have been a Gwenpool goes to the movies month, was made into a pseudo-12.0 one.

You never fail to outdo yourselfs, when it comes to incompetence.

What should have been a gwenpool movie one?
    Based on what.

This should have been the hardest month ever in the game imo as that's what the mcu has set up for a decade now.

And it should be the hardest month why? With the same mediocre EQ rewards we get every month. And with side EQs haveing garbage rewards. I miss the reasoning for hardest month ever.
    The mcu has been building to an epic battle for 10 plus years.

Not quite a spoiler but endgame qasnt the avengers skipping thru Daisy's and getting paid..
    The game should have matched difficulty to the movie they did a tie in to.
    So your saying they should up the difficulty but not the rewards. Agree to disagree.

And the event is a tie in but not linked to the movie. As they have very different storylines. If you actually played the event you would be aware of that.
    edited April 2019
    @Ace_03

Dont take his bait. Their are many trolls on these forums whose sole purpose in life is to pick fights with people who criticize Kabam for the purpose of getting them to say something that gets them banned. I assure you he is not that in love with the difficulty and probably doesn't even play the game as he imagines the EQ storyline is similar to the movie.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    he wasnt hard last phase was super easy just gotta be great at intercepting
    Got it, liked but nothing to do with each other. You keep trying to make that contradictory point for some reason.
  • geoff78geoff78 Posts: 219 ★★
    All these complaints about UC Thanos being hard and no added rewards. You realise they could've put him at the end of 6-7 paths, right? You only have to beat him once with no other fights before him. You can literally back out, burn 9 energy and try again. I wish every UC was like this.
    edited April 2019
    So cause you're completed all that content you want to argue with everyone who complains about the difficuly. I suppose next you want to join the others arguing that there is no Thanos bug cause it didnt happen to you despite Kabam pushing a fix