**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New pull, big decision

So, I’ve got currently archangel and omega red at 5/50. I’ve recently pulled domino 4* and have just 5 minutes ago pulled a 5* sabretooth.
My question is do I go for the 5* sabretooth or the 4* domino.
I’m aware domino is a beyond god tier champ but I’m curious as to if sabre being a 5* and solid champ therefore out ways domino???
Haven’t fought with either of them just to make that clear as well

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    Up Sabre unless you can max domino straight away. A 3/45 is equal to a 5/50 for ex so it's a coin toss. Both are good in their own right tho
  • If you have Killmonger, I'd say focus on Sabretooth. If you don't, goof off with both and see who you like better. The Sabretooth/KM synergy is pretty sick. Domino is also pretty nasty in her own right. Long term, 5* champs are gonna serve you well when they're good champs. That's a fact as 4* champs are irrelevant in Act 6. Just the same, if you're a ways off, then focus on who's gonna serve you well NOW. Then allocate more rank up junk and do other when you can. Domino might be better if you lack KM. Just my 2 cents.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    I'd consider Sabretooth just a tier below Domino, so still amazing. I was actually about to share a gameplay video of my 4/55 in ROL. Once it's processed I'll leave you a link. I used Omega Red for synergy because they have a really nice one.

If they were both 5*s I'd probably go Domino, but you only have her as a 4* so IDK..
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    ẞlооd said:

I'd consider Sabretooth just a tier below Domino, so still amazing. I was actually about to share a gameplay video of my 4/55 in ROL. Once it's processed I'll leave you a link. I used Omega Red for synergy because they have a really nice one.

If they were both 5*s I'd probably go Domino, but you only have her as a 4* so IDK..

i love my 4/55 st, with km he makes short work of any korg