**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bust your hump and drop real money for a 6*

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
And this is the reward, talk about wanting to rage quit. #RNGisaLie

Comments

• SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Isn’t he one of the champs in the 6* crystal? How many champs in that crystal would’ve satisfied you? Then, do the math. The odds are always against everybody.

But I know, man. It’s a bit of a heartbreaker. Although, I think he’s rather fun to play. I’m about to 100% UC EQ in a few minutes and pop one as well. Hoping for something sweet, but it is what it is as they say. Good chance it won’t be amazing. But hopefully a new champ at least.

Better luck next time. 👍
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    #RNGisaLie but only when it "works against you"

Seriously though, random is random. Just because you didn't get a new champ, a god tier, or a champ you wanted doesn't mean RNG is a lie. In fact this proves RNG IS random, you spun a crystal and you got a random champ.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★

Seriously though, random is random. Just because you didn't get a new champ, a god tier, or a champ you wanted doesn't mean RNG is a lie. In fact this proves RNG IS random, you spun a crystal and you got a random champ.

Except when you specifically know you're going to get a specific type of champ. I called 90s Cyclops in my alliance chat but got his equally inept son instead.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    DalBot said:

Except when you specifically know you're going to get a specific type of champ. I called 90s Cyclops in my alliance chat but got his equally inept son instead.
    You called a champ but got a different champ? And you're surprised/disappointed/entitled/a snowflake/bless your heart/should I keep going?
    Snizzbar said:

You called a champ but got a different champ? And you're surprised/disappointed/entitled/a snowflake/bless your heart/should I keep going?

Ouch, a dude named "Snizzbear" called me a snowflake. Not sure I can recover from such a mortal wound 😂

Back to the basement little one.
    DalBot said:

Snizzbar said:

Ouch, a dude named "Snizzbear" called me a snowflake. Not sure I can recover from such a mortal wound 😂

Who is Snizzbear, and why are you confusing us? You seem to have issues with identifying things that are different though, so maybe you should make an appointment with a neurologist.
    Snizzbar said:

DalBot said:

Snizzbar said:

Who is Snizzbear, and why are you confusing us? You seem to have issues with identifying things that are different though, so maybe you should make an appointment with a neurologist.
    Appreciate the medical advice Dr. Snizzboar
    DalBot said:

Snizzbar said:

DalBot said:

Snizzbar said:

Appreciate the medical advice Dr. Snizzboar
    You're welcome. How's that 90s Cyclops going? Boy, you sure called that one
    Yeah, how could I be so far off calling the exact class and lack of usability. You really got me there Snizzykins 😂
    DalBot said:

Yeah, how could I be so far off calling the exact class and lack of usability. You really got me there Snizzykins 😂

You called a specific mutant, but you got a different mutant. Well done? Is that what you wanted me to say?
    Well. Done. You picked a 1 in 6 chance correctly. Go buy a lottery ticket and win some money with your incredible talent.
    Snizzbar said:

You called a specific mutant, but you got a different mutant. Well done? Is that what you wanted me to say?
    Well. Done. You picked a 1 in 6 chance correctly. Go buy a lottery ticket and win some money with your incredible talent.

You sound personally offended Mr. Bear. Do you need a Snickers bar or something?

Also, maybe step away from the computer for a bit rather than sitting glued to the screen just waiting to unleash your next canned line of pent up fury 😉
    edited April 2019
    DalBot said:

Snizzbar said:

You sound personally offended Mr. Bear. Do you need a Snickers bar or something?

Also, maybe step away from the computer for a bit rather than sitting glued to the screen just waiting to unleash your next canned line of pent up fury 😉
    Lol I'm not the one who wants to rage quit after pulling a 6* Cable. Take some of your own advice maybe?