**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Avengers, Assemble! "Quest for the Stones" and "Save the Battlerealm" Events are coming!

Comments

• MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 566 ★★

"Please note: These Rewards are subject to change prior to the launch of the event."

FYI: They did write this as part of the original post.

Yes, I know. Did you even read my comment?
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★
    Are any of the mods going to comment on our feedback? I mean you have 90% of the posts saying that this is the worst event you have ever put out, not even an automated "we will take your feedback to the developers"?
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

"Please note: These Rewards are subject to change prior to the launch of the event."

FYI: They did write this as part of the original post.

Yes, I know. Did you even read my comment?
    Yes, but keep in mind when they say there are subject to change. I know the rewards aren't the best, but we have seen worse and with the cost of the infinity stone profile pics there are worse things.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    So if anything going to be done about these rewards? The rewards are very underwhelming and dont seem appropriate for arguably one of Marvel's largest releases in the history of releases. It just doesnt add up.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Feeney234 said:

So if anything going to be done about these rewards? The rewards are very underwhelming and dont seem appropriate for arguably one of Marvel's largest releases in the history of releases. It just doesnt add up.

Well, it seems the negative decisions seem to add up, an update which brought more bugs in the game, underwhelming rewards, and then making the infinity stone profile pics at a wildly ridiculous price. If I was Marvel I'd make it known to the company how they are bringing negative light on them during their largest movie.
  • Jemster519Jemster519 Posts: 210 ★★
    I am playing along for now. Completed the first chapter in all difficulties on the last stand quest and the first path in the maw quest except for epic (The power gain is insane but will keep trying to consistently Parry and only hit when they are power locked). Very long and boring content.

Trying to build as many greater crystals as possible. Earned 3 crystals and was very disappointed. 75 Shards, 1000 4* shards and some gold. Maybe I had a poor drop rates. I see better rewards when spinning them but always lands on the not so good rewards. This crystal odds in all aspects of the game is horrible. This is why I never buy a crystal with credits. You think for this month we might actually earn something good from these crystals because it is promoting probably the biggest movie to ever hit the big screen.

Lets be real. This month should have been the best month in the history of MCOC. NOPE!!!(Not On Player Enjoyment)
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I'm going to wait for more stones before deciding whether I like the event.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★

I'm going to wait for more stones before deciding whether I like the event.

I will have a r4 5* Hawkeye . Hopefully his stone is OP and let me clear everything lol
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Ok, I thought it would suck at first, but now my opinion has changed after clearing master with a rank 3 3* cap. The only real challenge is Dormammu, but other than that, you can just parry the defender to death with your perfect blocks
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar said:

Why does everything have to be so stupidly convoluted? The announcement posts make little or no sense without actually telling us what we have to do. It took a simple Line post from Trucos today before I could get my head around the requirements for the month and all the different events going on.

I mean, honestly - how hard would it have been for the MCOC Team to have explained it like that?

This x1000

Thank you.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,259 ★★★★★
    So... this dual event is kinda terrible so far. I was hoping for OP fun like the pet symbiote event, but the gem enhancements are less about dominating fun from earned boosts and more about "you absolutely need this gem just to survive long enough to fight, also it bestows upon you underwhelming abilities that semi suck + have fun with your trash OG Avengers (except for Hawkeye, IMO) and no synergies, OK? Bye!"
    Approximately 3 zillion parries later I wonder why I even did this when these crystals have such low odds of giving me anything I need or want.
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Save the Battlerealm could be fun if it wasn’t for the fact that the entirety thing is RNG dependent instead of skill based. I parry Dorm 5 times in a row and don’t trigger the power lock, so I can’t attack, get locked in the corner and die. That’s not fun. I play perfectly but the RNG screws me.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMRPcS2CjGo
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    QuikPik said:

It wouldn't have been as bad if fatigue worked like in Cap's description.

1. It doesn't last for 12 seconds
    2. It's not a 90% chance to land it. It was more like 50% from my experience

More like 0% chance, 5 parries in a row and no power lock,
    DukeZman said:

QuikPik said:

It wouldn't have been as bad if fatigue worked like in Cap's description.

1. It doesn't last for 12 seconds
    2. It's not a 90% chance to land it. It was more like 50% from my experience

More like 0% chance, 5 parries in a row and no power lock,
    Parries do damage, heal, and stack power stings. Regular blocks can be perfect and those proc fatigues for power lock.
  • Yeah, one of my Alliance mates just did it and recorded. Switch it up. Can't JUST parry, or just regular block. Gotta do a bit of both.

I will have to go ahead and agree with most here. I was hoping for something along the lines of the GOTG Vol 2 EQ and we got this instead. Also, no X Movie Star/Character Challenge like with... oh, you know, EVERY OTHER MCU movie release? At least as of late. i.e. Bautista, Goldblum, Web-Slinger, etc. Or is that coming LATER in the EQ? Typically those drop 1st. Maybe it's backwards this time?

So... this dual event is kinda terrible so far. I was hoping for OP fun like the pet symbiote event, but the gem enhancements are less about dominating fun from earned boosts and more about "you absolutely need this gem just to survive long enough to fight, also it bestows upon you underwhelming abilities that semi suck + have fun with your trash OG Avengers (except for Hawkeye, IMO) and no synergies, OK? Bye!"
    Approximately 3 zillion parries later I wonder why I even did this when these crystals have such low odds of giving me anything I need or want.

Well there is only one stone available lol. You might wait until you have more...
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291

We have to spend resources to rank up Trash champs, just to have oportunity of 0,10% to win 5* awakening gem (thats what everyone really want of this rewards)??

Worth it? For who say no, just do The easiest ones , Open some crystal and go on vacations of the game (lets see if calender of may is another Trash calendar,😂).

Well there is only one stone available lol. You might wait until you have more...
    What difference would that make? They don't stack and we already know what the stones do.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Im using alphas that wouldve expired after the last event to rank up junk avengers for this one.

But I dont expect to finish every difficulty just because.

What difference would that make? They don't stack and we already know what the stones do.
    What do the other stones do again? I don't think I caught that announcement

You will have multiple options to fight with more stones for starters.

You will have multiple options to fight with more stones for starters.
    Meh. The rewards won't get better and it's unlikely the fights will suddenly become fun. I'm all in favor of being pleasantly surprised though.
  • MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    Really unfortunate miss on the event quests. Difficulty outweighs the rewards significantly. Would be nice if the rewards aligned with the difficulty.
    Update: Managed to beat Epic Defend the Battlerealm with a 3* OG Cap
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Will there be a max sig crystal on duplicating a max sig Avenger through another found on completion of Quest for Stones?
  • SniperdadSniperdad Posts: 3
    Yah sounds like a small amount of gold. As rewards this game is getting worse and worse, now we have to contend with bugs constantly, anything to get units out of us. Opened 2 greater crystals and all I got was gold in both, don’t waist your time. And definitely don’t waist resources ranking junk players(not a champ) like captain America. Good luck I’m about done with this unfair play.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Is the StB quest going to reset every week or is that it?

Seems odd that a 6 week event can be explored within 15 minutes when the other quest makes you wait
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

Is the StB quest going to reset every week or is that it?

Seems odd that a 6 week event can be explored within 15 minutes when the other quest makes you wait

Good luck exploring without stones...