**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Shallow evade versus korg

Before the update I was a master at fighting korg using the shallow evade where I wouldn’t trigger dexterity and give korg any charges..so it’s shallow evade and a few light hits to get rid of his rock armor..it was pretty straight forward..since the update I can’t seem to get the shallow evade like I had before..just wondering if any other korg specific fighter are experiencing this as well

Comments

• Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Yup, this is another broken game function. I would also smash Korg, but not now. I think Kabam ruined this and backdraft intercepting on purpose just to screw us. Plus a few other things that are screwed up, but these are the 2 major ones. I will not play AW until these issues are fixed. I will walk away and quit if they refuse to fix the game.
  • Options
    Injuries_IrkedInjuries_Irked Posts: 41
    Actually just happened to me today. Was using magik for war and her dash back was going way to far and kept missing the light punch.
  • Options
    RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Yea it’s broken

• Options
    Been speaking to someone well versed against korg about this. He also says it is indeed broken.

https://youtu.be/L_sepB-MqRg

^^ example.