**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

R4 undupped 5* Omega Red

I have a couple t2a expiring. I know he’s better dupped but is he “good enough” to r4 undupped?

Comments

• SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 489 ★★
    Does anyone have a 5* r4 OR?
  • KnucklezKnucklez Posts: 90
    I’m also curious if anyone has opinions about this, SilverProfessor. I’m wondering if I should take my unduped OR to r4, too.
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 489 ★★
    Any suggestions would be appreciated. Anyone else have this question?

Does anyone have an undupped 5* omega red at r4?
  • KnucklezKnucklez Posts: 90
    Still waiting to see if anyone has suggestions for SllverProfessor about unduped OR at r4.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Yes hes worth it for r4 unduped. Also worth a generic AG if you have a ton of Sig stones.
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    I was in the same boat 2 weeks ago with a variant gem, took him up as a great alternate for biohazard but for the main purpose of clearing 6.1 Crossbones.
    - Not in the main roster and not really main choice for normal fights (I have 2 R5s) but I feel still a good option
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    He is solid without his dup, and at R4 he will be ready to dominate once you wake him.
  • JohnDoe89JohnDoe89 Posts: 70
    Absolutely

You will awaken him soon, and be glad you have him at R4 already

That’s what I’m going to do with my 5* Omega