**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Refreshing Champs in Arena should be automatic

Everyone wants to refresh their champs immediately after a match. If accumulated, it could take up a couple minutes just to request refresh help. And some people have slow devices with heavy lag, it can get really time consuming for them as well.

At the very least, have an option to refresh all 3 heroes after a match in one click

Even in alliance help, instead of 4 at a time, why not just have a true 'help all' button that helps every request in qeue with one click. I don't understand the need to make us click multiple times for a single task

Comments

• Only_AlonerOnly_Aloner Posts: 141
    +
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Gambl0r said:

Even in alliance help, instead of 4 at a time, why not just have a true 'help all' button that helps every request in qeue with one click. I don't understand the need to make us click multiple times for a single task

They attempted this long ago and the amount of lag it generated was so intense it even crashed the servers.
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    Well if its automatic they might as well lower the refresh timer. Thats essentially what youre asking for here.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Or just get rid of help request and provide another way to give 1k loyalty... maybe get them from log in bonus
  • Gambl0rGambl0r Posts: 210 ★★

Gambl0r said:

They attempted this long ago and the amount of lag it generated was so intense it even crashed the servers.
    Jesus. 400 million dollar company, need to upgrade these walmart servers.
    The amount of times I died since the Human Torch update due to lag is absolutely ridiculous

Kabam, Arena is the most repetitive, boring and time consuming part of the game. And for most people, who aren't whales and can't afford to spend hundreds of dollars on the game, have no choice but to grind it out just to get gold/units. We need a different Arena structure, that is more challenging, fun and rewarding
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Cheap mechanic that needs to go. That should never be implemented in any game, because it only contributes to gaming experience in negative way. Sad to see such obvious thing is not obvious to some developers, maybe they should launch their own product from time to time and actually play it at least for a moment
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    Yeah, the answer is to remove the help system altogether.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019

Well if its automatic they might as well lower the refresh timer. Thats essentially what youre asking for here.

Nope, we just don't want to have to click the button 3 times after every series anymore. I don't click the button because I actually care about the help.. I just need them off of my screen:)
  • Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Just remove the entire help system from the game and give loyalty based on time in said allaince
    (Actuall loyalty by definition)
    Make it like a calendar day 1to 7(30) either way weekly.or monthly and resets if you leave an ally

Actually a good idea. The help system is getting increasingly outdated and impractical for the size of some players' rosters these days. My ally's help list is frequently close to 800 and that means 200 presses per person x 5 just so that everyone on the list can get their champs fully refreshed. The system was implemented at a time when people maybe refreshed 30 champs and that was their roster. Times and changed and people are refreshing over 100 champs at a time now.