**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The Infinite Refresh of CN region Negative Space Discussion [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    I'm waiting for the response in the terms of 6* shards and t5b frags being rolled back and they get to keep whatever 5* shards they were able to farm since there will be a lot of people that got first dupes on champs then added Sig stones so it would be chaos.... Not happy.
  • FalongFalong Posts: 125
    how is possible?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Lainua said:

Not the same at all. If people were jumping Allies to farm much more than was intended from the Event, I have very little doubt that they will look at that data because with the numbers we're talking about here, that wasn't the intended goal for it. Not by far. People doing 10, 20, even 30 a day of these, good luck keeping those Rewards.

Everyone got the same number of Animatter crystals which only allows you to play limited number of times. I run out of crystals myself while pretty sure that you still have many to play 5 more days.

It evens out in the end. We get the same rewards anyway.

Get over it.
    No, not at all. I did 3 Bounties per 24-hour period, the way it was designed. The number of Crystals is irrelevant because people weren't just using their own Crystals. They were going from Bounty to Bounty and farming endless Resources. That's not the same as everyone else at all. You seem to be under the impression that because people had extra Antimatter, this was acceptable. Believe me when I say, this was not meant to give people an opportunity to farm 1, 2, or even 3 5*s a day, plus the 6* Shards, T5B, and all the other Resources.
    I'm over it, I'm just not pretending it's right.
  • kimkingokimkingo Posts: 37
    edited April 2019
    @Kabam Miike Now everyone is going to exploit the loophole, there is no interest in playing aqaw, this is the result you want, our league has not a week of aw
    Will it be fixed next Wednesday。。 >:)
  • athosathos Posts: 8
    kimkingo said:

impossible. Kabam’s attitude:let it go. So why AW or AQ. keep step.

• soo, who wants to farm resources with me? :D
    athos said:

kimkingo said:

impossible. Kabam’s attitude:let it go. So why AW or AQ. keep step.

They never said let it go. They said they were discussing it. I suspect they're waiting to analyze all the data before gauging the full effect. If people think they'll just be allowed to keep scores of 5*s and the rest that add up, well all I can say is best of luck. Lol.
    If it not allowed,why Kabam still keep silence. very strange. So,many tplayers join farming
    athos said:

If it not allowed,why Kabam still keep silence. very strange. So,many tplayers join farming

>:)
    The t5b and t2a in the 4800ue gift bag can be easily obtained in the hole of negative space, will anyone still buy it?
    kimkingo said:

The t5b and t2a in the 4800ue gift bag can be easily obtained in the hole of negative space, will anyone still buy it?

>:) unless windfall
  • Moooe_gMoooe_g Posts: 2
    Hey

Im from CN region.

Probably u guys havent noticed, but this, has gone too far.
    From what I know, there are already 3 chat groups (500player each) are doing nothing but farming on this quest. And the ones that works the hardest, could even get FIVE-SIX 5start crystal and 1/3 of 6start crystal on a daily basis.
    So, here comes the question:
    HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN GOING ON?
    HOW MUCH LONGER WILL THIS BUG STILL BE THERE???
    IS, THIS, FAIR?

We did not like this.
    WHY?
    We spent actual money to buy OdinS, buy units, we invest actual time to work on AQ/AW to gain tiny amount of t5b, t2a fragments, and now what, random people can just hop on some made-up alliance and do couple of fights and get it all?

Or Kabam, r u thinking 'yea that's ok, we don't care about game balance, as long as we can still sell units and odins we didn't care'.
    well u think u can still sell ur 't5a &t2a fragments deal offer' to us? 5000units, why would anyone pay for that if they can just farm it WITHOUT spend a cent?

Enough said.
    Have fun watching 'Endgame in MCOC' produced by Kabam
    Moooe_g said:

Hey

Im from CN region.

From what I know, there are already 3 chat groups (500player each) are doing nothing but farming on this quest. And the ones that works the hardest, could even get FIVE-SIX 5start crystal and 1/3 of 6start crystal on a daily basis.
    IS, THIS, FAIR?

We did not like this.
    WHY?
    We spent actual money to buy OdinS, buy units, we invest actual time to work on AQ/AW to gain tiny amount of t5b, t2a fragments, and now what, random people can just hop on some made-up alliance and do couple of fights and get it all?

Or Kabam, r u thinking 'yea that's ok, we don't care about game balance, as long as we can still sell units and odins we didn't care'.
    well u think u can still sell ur 't5a &t2a fragments deal offer' to us? 5000units, why would anyone pay for that if they can just farm it WITHOUT spend a cent?

Enough said.

@Kabam Miike
    And this has seriously affected our game experience, I can spend money to buy materials, but now the alliance people are not in groups to play aqaw, everyone is busy farming
  • Moooe_gMoooe_g Posts: 2

kimkingo said:

Moooe_g said:

Hey

Im from CN region.

IS, THIS, FAIR?

We did not like this.
    WHY?

Enough said.

@Kabam Miike
    And this has seriously affected our game experience, I can spend money to buy materials, but now the alliance people are not in groups to play aqaw, everyone is busy farming
    Just have a look at those top alliances, how many players still in it? most of them only have 1/30.
  • ZebartinZebartin Posts: 32
    edited April 2019
    All the alliance members go out and farm in the Negative Zone.
    Everyone, even including me myself honestly, is more willing to go for Negative Zone instead of AQ and AW.
    And now you are telling me that new AW Season is coming in 3 days? They are all out there and dont care whether aw is on or not because aw rewards as well as AW Season Reward is just NOTHING!
    OK fine, I am going to farm more until you guys figure this out, even though I dont like this.
  • Actually it’s easy to finger out if this is a so called exploit bug and Kabam’s attitude. Count how many negative pearls you can have total then divide by valid days, u will know how many times Negative zones you should open, and that just urs, not count ur friends yet.
  • i forgot when was it started? :p hoohoo
    you guys dont understand kabam
    So I'm guessing I should go and make good use of my 50 antimatter before 1st May? Since nobody seems to care...
    If they say they're on it, then they're on it. I agree that it's getting out of hand, but I suspect they're waiting until it's over to assess what will be done. I find it very hard to believe that people will just get away with keeping that amount of Resources when the rest of us playing honestly have done 3 a day. The Math alone is mind-boggling. We're not talking a few extra runs. We're talking Rosters full of Rewards. History has shown that anything that significant is dealt with anyway, so I'm sure something will be done.
    In the meantime, the wisest option would be not to do it, if you haven't already.
    Yes I know, it was sarcasm. I'll add a /s next time.

Yes I know, it was sarcasm. I'll add a /s next time.

I got that. I'm just sharing the suggestion for the off-chance someone actually listens. Lol.
  • iFilipowicziFilipowicz Posts: 41
    So there is this exploit giving out all this 5* and 6* shards + a bunch of T2A and T5B shards for circumventing the "intended system" of 3 runs per day.

And on the other hand there is their offer, encouraging you to spend a 100$ for nearly 2x 5* and 1000 6* shards + 1x T2A.

Seems about right
  • TheDude1973TheDude1973 Posts: 49

So there is this exploit giving out all this 5* and 6* shards + a bunch of T2A and T5B shards for circumventing the "intended system" of 3 runs per day.

And on the other hand there is their offer, encouraging you to spend a 100$ for nearly 2x 5* and 1000 6* shards + 1x T2A.

Seems about right

Ahhhhh, I sure love excuses and rationalization! Clint Eastwood's Dirty Harry had a great line about excuses. Look it up.

Here's a kooky idea:
    How about you take a stand for something and opt for neither?
    Or did that not even occur to you?

Nuff Said
This discussion has been closed.