**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

2 Experienced Active Players Looking for Alliance

2 experienced players looking for an Alliance that participates in All Events, 100% BGs in AQs & WAR (can be optional) if you do 1 lower AQ BG during WAR would be Super Awesome. Line Id: psyche921

Comments

• YorkshirepirloYorkshirepirlo Posts: 19
    Hey man, can't find your ID on line but think my alliance sounds like a good home for you. Hit me up on line: camen96
  • jammasterpjammasterp Posts: 128
    Same here. Couldn't find you. I'm jammasterp in Line. We have an 18 mil alliance that would be a good home based on what you said.
  • DaBillsDaBills Posts: 647
    Can't find you either. In game or on line at DaBills.
  • klaeedogklaeedog Posts: 18
    Add klaeedog aq 5x5
  • Archangel442Archangel442 Posts: 158
    Add archangel442 on line, let’s chat
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    We are in need of 2 active players who can handle map 6x5. We run 2 BGs 6x5 and one bg 65555. We place war as a secondary but always hit gold 1. Top 300 in AQ trying to get to that top 250. Looking for 8.5k prestige or higher.

We are a friendly and fun group. No drama. Not overbearing. Just want to get good rewards and have fun. Discord is used for comm.

B_Dizzle_01 ign
    B_Dizzle_01#1147 discord
    b_dizzle_01 line
  • NosiemNosiem Posts: 195
    Check out alliance tag: GLOME
    AQ 5x5, AW gold 2 tier 6

HMU on Line and we can chat: nosiem
  • Shin_OniShin_Oni Posts: 13
    Hey, my alliance is looking for an active member. Top 500 AQ; we do we usually do map 5 but as off lately we have been running at least one battlegroup of map 6 on AW placement day. High Gold 1 in AW, pushing towards Plat 3. Very laid back alliance with low donations. If interested please contact me on line @ shin_oni
  • GorerillaTacticGorerillaTactic Posts: 229
    @DCG921
    If you're still looking for an alliance, then check out The Order of the Ebon Hand [O.E.H]. We're an 8.1 million rated relaxed/retirement alliance that's recruiting three plus players with a base rating of 120K+. We’re Silver 2 looking to advance to Silver 1 by the end of Season 9.

The LINE app is REQUIRED to join. PM one of our officers (ARGaming86 <---ME, OpethFan1, Dean929rr) or our leader Liam Seven (ebonhand) on LINE for more details. Adding one of us is a MUST especially ebonhand.</b>

IG:GorerillaTactic, Liam 7, OpethFan1, DingoDavey

Participation is key! Group participation in completion, item use, etc to reach max rewards is highly recommended. No donation requirements. We understand that life issues happen, but please communicate. If there are any grievances, take it up with me or another officer. If you do decide to leave us, please give us warning and don’t leave in the middle of AQ/AW. It doesn’t just hurt us but yourself, rewards wise.

We run AQ Maps 3 and 4 simultaneously when we’re not in the middle of AW. It’ll be a combination of 4/3/3 or 3/3/2. While in AW, we two (2) BGs of Map 3. We might do Map 5+ if we have enough in our treasury balance. We run AW three times a week and AQ daily. We’re looking to push towards 3 BGs once we obtain a solid 30 members.

The use of top champs is a must where nothing under 3K in AQ/AW is allowed/recommended. 4*’s 3/30+ is recommended but no 3*’s. No pressure to join AW/AQ but participation is required/highly recommended when joining.

Our updated stats as of 4/27/19 are as follows:
    8,095,076 (8.1 MIL) – AW: Silver 3 – 1,124 AW Rating – Tier 13
    AQ: Rank 8,150 – Prestige – 4,540 – Event Score: 18,088,794