**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

In your opinion, which one is the best for all game modes?

2»

Comments

• NamikazeMinakaNamikazeMinaka Posts: 74
    Sparky
    Badrose said:

Blade and Voodoo

Could you explain your reasons?
    Sparky
    Does anyboby else have a new or different opinion?
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Others

Venom.

Please, state why you chose him.

He is very well rounded. Bleed damage, damage output, he needs no ramp-up and can deliver damage in short fights, he can gain buffs and increase even more his damage at long fights and he needs no synergies (or even dupping) for producing these results. Plus, his speed, his animations, his fighting style and fluidity are among the best in the game. He was the one champ that once I took him to 5/50, he took my account to the next level.

FWIW, I do have the holy trinity and multiple other god-tier or so called champs. Venom really stands out.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Domino
    I vote Domino because she is good in every area of the game and against basically any champ. She doesn’t rely on bleeds (although they sure make fights quick).
    Sparky
    Werewrym said:

I vote Domino because she is good in every area of the game and against basically any champ. She doesn’t rely on bleeds (although they sure make fights quick).

Yea, Domino is a solid allrounder
  • Others
    Now lots of people would disagree, but this is my personal opinion and I love this champion a ton.

Spider Gwen.

Heal reversal, power control, insane damage, great defender, great attacker, very easy ramp up, unstoppable and evade counter, and very good animations.
  • Savage_Savage_ Posts: 64
    edited April 2019
    Others
    Darkhawk

Bleed and Poison Immunity, Heal, Heal Block, Power Control, Hard hitter, Great Defender
  • BurroBurro Posts: 82
    Aegon
    There’s no single champ that’s best for all game modes. There’s too many different nodes that require different abilities. There’s also the matter of play style/skill. Quake or Ghost in the hands of some people are beasts. In someone else’s hands they are absolutely terrible.
  • HuntspyjHuntspyj Posts: 78
    Blade
    Well, who else would be chosen?
  • HuntspyjHuntspyj Posts: 78
    Blade
    Blade forever
    Sparky

Now lots of people would disagree, but this is my personal opinion and I love this champion a ton.

Spider Gwen.

Heal reversal, power control, insane damage, great defender, great attacker, very easy ramp up, unstoppable and evade counter, and very good animations.

Interesting choice. I still haven't played with her. But I think I will give her a chance.
  • Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    Blade
    Maicoñ97 said:

I don't see where she is not the better 🤔 (in the right hands)

Magneto? Can you take him down with ghost?
  • RellenquishRellenquish Posts: 92
    Sparky
    We see a new one of these everyday, no offense
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Sparky
    I lied. It’s actually Colossus
    Sparky
    Burro said:

There’s no single champ that’s best for all game modes. There’s too many different nodes that require different abilities. There’s also the matter of play style/skill. Quake or Ghost in the hands of some people are beasts. In someone else’s hands they are absolutely terrible.

The question was to know which people think is best in general, not to be best in every single situation. Best "For" all game modes, not best "in" all game modes.
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 ★★★
    Others
    Spending cash is a great way to clear any content ?
  • orballorball Posts: 52
    Sparky
    Sparky doesn't need anyone to strengthen him
    All you need is skill and probably the only fights he can't handle are magik LOL x23LOL and Annhilus and Spidey too rest easy for him
  • PerceptronPerceptron Posts: 169
    Magik
    Much underrated- best Utility Champ
    Sparky
    Chadhogan said:

Spending cash is a great way to clear any content ?

Nope.
    Sparky

Much underrated- best Utility Champ

Please tell us more.
  • King__Hyperi0nKing__Hyperi0n Posts: 7
    Others
    HYPERION IS THE ULTIMATE CHAMPION
  • Jack_OHaraJack_OHara Posts: 92
    Others
    Iceman. Immune to poison, bleed, and incinerate. Massive debuff damage, and even more passive "debuff" damage. Negates evade with coldsnap. Ice armor gives you a 5% safeguard (one of if not the best in the game, I'm not completely sure), as well as a get-out-of-stun-free card. There are very few counters to him, basically just Mephisto, Sabretooth, and Human Torch. But even with them, you get immunity to their debuff, and convert your Ice Armor into special 2 damage.

All around best champ, short fights and long.
    Sparky

HYPERION IS THE ULTIMATE CHAMPION

Please, tell us why you think so.