**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hard Vs Money Grab....

Unknown_SoldierUnknown_Soldier Posts: 154 ★★
edited April 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
There is a difference between making a game a challenge and requiring skill and making a game so difficult you force the player to spend to play your game.

I am a veteran of your game (3+ years) and I have noticed the difficulty of your game go from challenging to impossible without spending.

Just played the 1ST path of both Elic Master of "Last Stand: Save Battle Realm" .......cant even reach boss to fight even ONE time.

1st Fight Juggs:
1. Hitting him FOUR TIMES gains 1 and bars of his power
2. SPAMS specials activates unstoppable so you cant hit him
3. Pushes you into corner and heavies u into oblivion and keeps special
4. Activate a L3 instantly gives him 3 bars of power

2nd Fight Dormammu
1. Same insane power gain pushes you in corner
2. Heavy you into corner,
3. Spam specials

3rd Fight Red Skull
1. Same stupid insane power gain
2. Waits to do specials has Asoect Death and kills you instantly with Level 3 special.

Your Options: Classic Captain America NO ONE ELSE. Even with soul stone.....cant even reach the boss!

Difficulty levels go from ridiculous easy to near impossible with NO middle ground. The easiest quests are a joke and offer no items of use for any Summoner above level
30!

Your Master has become Epic difficulty and your Epic/Uncollected has become impossible without spending.

You load the fights with BS nodes that cause unavoidable HIGH damage with NO counters, penalize your for using masteries that WE paid for or earned by collecting cores.

You nerfed willpower to the ground making it near useless against the DOT that cant be avoided. You needed the regen abilities of many of the champs.

Your AI waits and builds up power till special 3 when theres NO "all or nothing l" node on it.

You nerf God tier champs that you claim upset the balance in game then you introduce MORE God tier champs that have ridiculous abilities that counter BASIC mechanics in game (Domino, Modok, Infinity War Iron Man, Havok)

Buffet with 10%+ max health regen
Biohazard
200%+ power gain
Mesmorize
Auto Degen
Safeguard
Spiked Armor

ALL trash nodes with NO counter unless you have a specific champ....which suppose is what you wanted avoid with 12.0 nerf of a Scarlett Witch, Black Widow, Dr Strange

Does your team even play these levels before they introduce them to us?

I dont expect Master to be spend to play!

Comments

• KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    The road with Juggs and the rest isn't that bad on master, i've done it with a 5* rank 1 Cap max level which has slightly higher stats than a 4* rank 3 i think. Just block hits and parry, and hit the enemy only if they have power lock and just let the power stinges to accumulate to 150+ then you either go for your specials( when they are power locked so they won't get to their specials and you won't lose any power stings) which will deal a ton of damage or hit them when they don't have power lock then bait their specials until they die from the power sting damage. On epic you have to do the same, it will just take longer.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Yeah, get the soul stone from the quest for the stones, then use Captain America. That’s what I did.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    You have to use the power lock. It's not that hard.

You could complain about them making the important info almost impossible to find or understand. But once you read it all and figure out what it actually means the fights aren't that bad.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★

That only shows you how to get through on path. The easiest path. it is useless when trying to complete 100% content.
    The first path is the soul stone path. You shouldn't try and beat it 100% the first week. Each new week gives you another stone to make the paths easier. Not sure why this is a hard concept.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I mean, if you mess up at all, you die, but honestly, Cap can just parry and if you get a power lock, just go for a combo. Then when you have 100+ Power stings, shoot an L3 and let them try to hit you with a special of theirs (for dorm just block it because you are gonna regen everything back)

Just a matter of patience and keeping focus.
  • Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 297 ★★★
    It's not a money grab or hard. Just repetitive and time consuming. Not a true challenge.
  • TheDude1973TheDude1973 Posts: 49
    It is a money grab, for all intents and purposes, though.
    Just look at the daily class catalyst events and how they've been altered, including the pop up at the end.
    That's all the evidence you'll ever need.

But stand firm, do what I and many others do. Don't give them a penny.
    And do the best job you can do with what you have, earn and learn. @Unknown_Soldier

Constantly compete to be better than you were just before.
    And never, ever compare yourself to another summoner.

"Comparison Is the Thief of Joy"
    -Theodore Roosevelt

Fight The Good Fight
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    -.-

-.-

@GroundedWisdom I like a lot of the things I have had the chance to read from you today.
    I'm not that young of a cat, so could you tell me what that means.
    Good or Bad, I'd still appreciate it.
    Thanks.
    It's basically the equivalent of SMH. Lol.

It's basically the equivalent of SMH. Lol.

@GroundedWisdom Now I feel like a dummy and really old.
    What does SMH mean.
    Sorry I'm not hip to all the initializations.
    I appreciate your trying to throw an old dog a bone.
    SMH=Shaking My Head

Basically, I disagree that it's a money-grab.

SMH=Shaking My Head

Basically, I disagree that it's a money-grab.

I appreciate the answer.
    And we can just agree to disagree.
    It's not even a money-grab anymore, it is becoming a kleptocracy!
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Honestly this is far from a money grab.

Besides the sp3 in phase 3, there no mechanic of unavoidable damage at all. And even his sp3, there’s a 20% safeguard mechanic if you intercept well, which requires skill, or a 15% safeguard if you use an avenger (a hard counter to his sp3).

Couple that with it being the only fight in the quest, you can bring 4 avengers in + 1 champ to bring him down to phase 3. In total you are able to tank 6 sp3s per avenger for a total of 24, which is more than sufficient to bring him down.

This is the very definition of a “hard, skill based” fight.

(Yes he may be bugged but he was still very doable when bugged. I took him down with one team revive on the first day the quest was launched. And i even brought iceman which was useless in the fight for tanking his sp3.)