**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Frame Rate on Razer phone

2»

Comments

• JamesbawsJamesbaws Posts: 20
    Is there actually going to be a fix fps fix the community has been waiting two weeks now
  • Kame_ManKame_Man Posts: 23
    edited April 2019
    You'll get the new content update sooner than that, most likely
    Dont want new content, I want a playable game which I've sunk money into
  • MabkaZuckMabkaZuck Posts: 80
    I guess we have to wait until next update...
    They won't do anything, if they fixed it they would "hot fix" again. Clearly can't fix what they broke
  • ShortStrokeShortStroke Posts: 7
    @Kabam Miike is there even going to be an update coming to fix the fps problem with Razer Phones? This update for sure didn't fix it.
    Emmmmmmm the update today 24-4-19 kinda worked but isn't on 120fps but near to 60 it's still guttery but playable I guess, GJ just need to double it
    They probably did this on purpose for us Razer Phone users. They aren't going to fix it. This game is irritating to play now with the fps problem and lag. I keep losing fights because of it.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    I’m running 90 fps on mine. No issues so far. Once in awhile I get dropped inputs but I would think it’s the phone. 😂
    Nope problems back already running the game at the same fps as before 30fps and under on a 120fps phone again.
    By the time I parry and heavy attack they already attacked me and no it's not a get good thing, its the games taking to long to load thing
    Fps issue on the razer phone again,
    Please lads
    Razer phone can run at 120fps this game before April was perfect not one problem.
    After update oooo god cant even get 25fps, this happens on every fight be it in arena, quests, or aw, aq, just everywhere.
    At this point I've not been able to play this game in 25ish days lost out on alot of rewards and I'm needing a fix pronto.
    Version 23.0.1
    Fps issue on the razer phone again,
    Please lads
    Razer phone can run at 120fps this game before April was perfect not one problem.
    After update oooo god cant even get 25fps, this happens on every fight be it in arena, quests, or aw, aq, just everywhere.
    At this point I've not been able to play this game in 25ish days lost out on alot of rewards and I'm needing a fix pronto.
  • cat441cat441 Posts: 2
    edited April 2019
    FPS still low in combat on the razer 2; very annoying
    Aye marvel are refusing to make a fix because it's not Apple
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Jamesbaws said:

Aye marvel are refusing to make a fix because it's not Apple

While I want a fix as well, I have to correct you here. Marvel does not make the game. They don't develop the game. They just license the characters to Kabam for them to use.
    @ItsDamien lol saying marvel is easier than saying the full complains name, but you know what i mean, they just cant be arsed cuz its not apple, kabam just cant be arsed with razer users
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
    You guys still working on fixing the frame rate or you have done it already?
    I ask because I see no improvement here. At least please adjust the frame rate to 60fps so we can still play AW.
  • noldnold Posts: 30
    I just bought this phone. Specifically for this game... Please tell me I didn't just waste $800... @Kabam Miike ?
  • pankuwandupankuwandu Posts: 1
    Seriously, the fps drop is insane for a 120hz display, I had an asus ROG that runs at 90hz display and had a smooth flow, i thought it was just because of the display resolution on the razer phone, tried reducing it to from 1440p down to 1080p and still has that bad fps, please fix this issue coz there's no problem in razer's part...
  • NoıreNoıre Posts: 80
    edited May 2019
    https://youtu.be/eVyo6-aLSNo
    I believe kabam has fixed the problem, on the video linked above I have proof that the game is running at 120 fps on max setting through the Razer cortex app. I used the developer option to show the fps (below winter soldiers health bar).

https://youtu.be/eVyo6-aLSNo
    I believe kabam has fixed the problem, on the video linked above I have proof that the game is running at 120 fps on max setting through the Razer cortex app. I used the developer option to show the fps (below winter soldiers health bar).

@Snake_eater can you post the setting you use with the Game Booster? Currently I'm still locked at 60fps.

@ItsDamien that's the settings I always use
    @Snake_eater Thanks, I'll give this a shot. Currently the only thing I have different is higher CPU clock

@ItsDamien that's the settings I always use

Why did you set CPU at 1.36Ghz?
    Well just tested using those settings, still capped at 60 fps in game.
    @MabkaZuck So I don't burn my fingers each time I play the game lol. It tends to overheat the phone a lot if I max it out
    Kabam still hasn't fix the issue lol
  • cat441cat441 Posts: 2
    still broken
    @Kabam Miike are you guys ever going to fix the issue? I really miss the smoothness
  • PlayerzedPlayerzed Posts: 5
    Everything outside of the fights is smooth and feels like 120 hz to me.