**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Unbeatable?

Anyone know how to beat this node the Epic last stand quest without handing over your wallet to Kabam? I’ve run out of ideas well since Havok goes direct to spl 3 and it kills you no matter what.

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Uh wait till the stone is released for the champ on that lane 🤷‍♂️
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,034 ★★★★★
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lwuRQEl1QUk&t=720s Hops this hele one im use and work great
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Dob1616 said:

Thought you just needed A stone not a specific stone

Each lane has a specific stone and champ that it’ll go with. There are easier difficulties that og cap can get through no problem. And he might make it through most of the lanes on epic/masters but I’d still wait for the right champ and stones for the harder fights.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    When you actually do the quest and use the portal, each path has the name of the stone applicable to that path. That’s why there’s 6 paths.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    Any stone will do to stop the degeneration; but the right stone for the right path with the right champion should make it easier.

So wait for the right stone/right champion.

Or alternately, go with Cyclops and a massive bunch of revives. Cyke can completely ignore Havok's SP3, although will die due to the Degeneration.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    You will need to get the infinity stone that correlates with that path
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Dude wait for iron man. Better start rank him up
  • Dob1616Dob1616 Posts: 166
    Ace I’ve gotten all other difficulties 100% and 1/2 of Epic done already with minimal revives to do. So yes it can be done with one stone. But I don’t see how any other stone is will make a difference to that specific node since that Havok goes str8 to spl 3 at the start unless one of the stones makes the opponent lose major power from the get go or make you go indestructible for so long.
    Hahaha they removed my “Taken” quote. What a joke
  • Kurac_4Kurac_4 Posts: 13
    Dob1616 said:

Ace I’ve gotten all other difficulties 100% and 1/2 of Epic done already with minimal revives to do. So yes it can be done with one stone. But I don’t see how any other stone is will make a difference to that specific node since that Havok goes str8 to spl 3 at the start unless one of the stones makes the opponent lose major power from the get go or make you go indestructible for so long.

Well next one is reality stone, so i believe it will remove that power on the beginning or possibly all nodes but that might be too strong.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Dob1616 said:

That stone has power burn attached to it. It might help with that.
    And sorry for the video I’m posting won’t hekp in the quset I’m didt we The quset. But I’m sure we can be it today.
    So got the stone for this specific path and Ironman can’t even get passed sabertooth bc of the spiked armor. Any other good info on this?
    Dob1616 said:

So got the stone for this specific path and Ironman can’t even get passed sabertooth bc of the spiked armor. Any other good info on this?

Cap migt be the best one
    So after all the negativity I took on this topic I turned out to be correct in the fact that the material was way more difficult than it should’ve been. Hate it when I right