**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Save the Battlerealm

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
I have 100% both Beginner and Normal. I may go ahead and do heroic. Anyone else completed heroic 100%?

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

I have 100% both Beginner and Normal. I may go ahead and do heroic. Anyone else completed heroic 100%?

Yep. Did it with my 4/55 Corvus.
  • Options
    I don't have a Corvus at all, not even a 3*, but I do have a 4* Cap IW, 4* Hyperion Duped, 5* OG Ironman, and 4* Iceman. Some of my potential candidates to use.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

I don't have a Corvus at all, not even a 3*, but I do have a 4* Cap IW, 4* Hyperion Duped, 5* OG Ironman, and 4* Iceman. Some of my potential candidates to use.

You might find it difficult because of the degen damage but I mean if you've got the spare energy, you can give it a go and try different champs
  • Options
    I also have 5* Luke Cage, 4* Void as well. Thanks for the suggestions and advice.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I did 100% easy medium and heroic with no issues with blade and AA (interchangeably).

Really easy with any 4/55 or higher champ. Master is where it would be much harder due to the degen