**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Save the Battlerealm

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
I have 100% both Beginner and Normal. I may go ahead and do heroic. Anyone else completed heroic 100%?

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

I have 100% both Beginner and Normal. I may go ahead and do heroic. Anyone else completed heroic 100%?

Yep. Did it with my 4/55 Corvus.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I don't have a Corvus at all, not even a 3*, but I do have a 4* Cap IW, 4* Hyperion Duped, 5* OG Ironman, and 4* Iceman. Some of my potential candidates to use.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

I don't have a Corvus at all, not even a 3*, but I do have a 4* Cap IW, 4* Hyperion Duped, 5* OG Ironman, and 4* Iceman. Some of my potential candidates to use.

You might find it difficult because of the degen damage but I mean if you've got the spare energy, you can give it a go and try different champs
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I also have 5* Luke Cage, 4* Void as well. Thanks for the suggestions and advice.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I did 100% easy medium and heroic with no issues with blade and AA (interchangeably).

Really easy with any 4/55 or higher champ. Master is where it would be much harder due to the degen