**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Avengers, Assemble! "Quest for the Stones" and "Save the Battlerealm" Events are coming!

Comments

• Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Got enough to open 5 crystals. Between this and the monthly let's just say thankfully I still have act 5 to explore.

You really need to take the next step and get another difficulty going for eq.
  • GraenolfGraenolf Posts: 10
    Will you be rewarded a 4 star captain america if you do the quest on heroic
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,722 ★★★★★
    Graenolf said:

Will you be rewarded a 4 star captain america if you do the quest on heroic

Only 3* version.
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    When will mind stone quest unlock?
  • OzFearUs said:

When will mind stone quest unlock?

Succeeding weeks Stones should open up every Wed, normal monthly event quest starting time. Can also check out when overall event timer reduces to below each exact 7-day multiple.
  • When do dungeons return??
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    Thank you SummonerNR
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I'm waiting as I've 100% Beginner, Normal, and Heroic. I have also 100% Save the Battlerealm on Begginer and Normal. I might try Master for Quest for the Stones and Save the Battlerealm.
  • Jemster519Jemster519 Posts: 210 ★★
    I am definitely taking a break from this game. It has gone down hill. Just let my alliance know today. After taking my 5* Venom to R5, I was looking at my cats and realized that it will be a very long time before I can take another 5* up to at least R4. This is way to much effort and way too much time to make a difference for my team especially since the rewards do not equal the level that I am at. I have never played the credits game to complete content and don't plan on starting now. I have fun while it lasted.
  • WarBros23WarBros23 Posts: 73
    Okay, I am a bit confused about the Save the Battlerealm quest. As I am sure this has been brought up, I can clear all of the paths without the specific stones stated. Is this quest to refresh every week, if so, great job on the rewards! They are fantastic if this quest were to refresh every week. If not, why are we able to complete this quest with just one stone. I hope I have some logic in saying the rewards are quite inadequate, especially for what should be one of the biggest events of the year at least. I was hoping for a comeback, but it seems to be a letdown again. Could you clarify?
  • Dixienormas2000Dixienormas2000 Posts: 72
    Wow this event just sucks....
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    How do you beat Havok when he starts with a SP3 every time? Such a garbage event.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★

How do you beat Havok when he starts with a SP3 every time? Such a garbage event.

seems broke to me
  • WillieBWillieB Posts: 150 ★★
    Terrible event and rewards structure.
  • teekqteekq Posts: 190
    I can’t pass havoc and spent already to much to back out
  • bob59300bob59300 Posts: 32
    havoc is bugged, wait it is fixed
  • JJ3JJ3 Posts: 13
    Any chance Kabam of letting the stone grant arch-overload? It's pretty useless on a terrible character when unawakened...
  • JJ3JJ3 Posts: 13
    And not just to complain or pile on, but the event leaves a lot to be desired and makes me not want to play. It needs changing or after the main event quest I won't be doing anything else...
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    Kabam I think you missed the mark on this one so let me help you update the description.

1) All variants of champs will work with their associated gems

Hulk and Gladiator hulk
    Thor and Thor Ragnarock
    Hawkeye and Ronin
    Ironman, hulk buster and iron man infinity war
    Black widow (one is the loneliest number)
    Capt America and Capt America Infinity War

2) remove the single champ limit and allow normal roster sizes, limit champs to those with avenger label

3) increase debuffs dealt by avengers to defenders, 5.55 health per shock charge doesn’t go very far

This event shouldnt require people to take 5* champs to r4 to complete!

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    Kabam, plz tell me how a 3 star can do this week's path (mind) as u said they could cause it seems like even 5 star IM is barely useful.
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Very bad event ☹️ Why you drop havok and domino on one path?!? Pls you show us how to fight them(one kabam tester)😁😁