**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Extend bounty missions

Please Kabam since this events quests are overwhelming...
Boring!!!...

(And you haven't announced anything further for the next 30 days)

... Let us play more bounty missions. It would be nice if we could start new missions also after the Cristal isnt available to purchase any more but if we have cristalls left in storage 🤔

Comments

• Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    I actually would like that, I dislike this new event a lot. Bounty missions > this endgame stuff.
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 562 ★★★
    Though I prefer bounty missions for rewards compared to the rest of events, please no. Enough is enough.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,424 ★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

God no bounty missions got boring after week 1

4 defenders every 8 hours done essentially on autopilot = 1k 5 star shards plus 45 6* shards a day. I've pulled 3 5 stars and topped off a 6 star (sentinel!) solely thanks to bounty missions. I'd trade this as a permanent addition to the game over dungeons 7 days a week and twice on Sunday.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    People just want rewards without any challenge or interesting game play . What for? Why r u accumulating all these champions and catalysts if u don’t want any content that challenges u? Pretty futile effort then

Kabam did very well this month on providing some challenge . The bounty missions were too easy . May be a return of occult lab will be better
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I’ve gotten so many 5* shards and t2a from these. As well as a load of practice against human torch. Pretty good.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Why do people complain that things are too easy? Honestly, we don't need mind-numbing challenges for everything.
    I agree that it's best just to let it end. I've fought HT enough. Lol.
  • TheDude1973TheDude1973 Posts: 49
    The Bounty Missions need to be closed as soon as possible.
    They have been abused to such an extreme extent that the ramifications will have an impact across the entire Battlerealm.
    Unless all those who truly broke the TOS, and they did, let's not kid ourselves, are banned for life, the consequences will be harmful across the board!
    This will have a negative impact on almost every aspect of MCOC.
    All rank rewards both alliance and solo!
    AQ
    AW
    Arenas
    Events

This should not be blamed on Kabam, but rather all those who don't respect the other summoners in the Battlerealm!
    Fair Play isn't something showing on Broadway, and clearly it is something the perpetrators don't believe in.
    Though it may sound draconian, nothing less than the expulsion of all guilty parties will save this game!
    You might think I am being drastic, and I understand. Just give it a week or two and see how you and your alliance no longer rank as high as you and they once did, in any of the events participated in.
    If these actions don't deserve a lifetime ban, than I don't know what does. Especially when I have seen others receive them, and we still don't know what they did to violate the TOS!

There is a cancer on MCOC that must be eradicated!

Kabam YOU MUST TAKE A STAND AND FINALLY DRAW A LINE

WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY!
    Those aren't merely words, they are a call to arms.

Nuff Said
    (mic drops)
  • espo1espo1 Posts: 28

People just want rewards without any challenge or interesting game play . What for? Why r u accumulating all these champions and catalysts if u don’t want any content that challenges u? Pretty futile effort then

Kabam did very well this month on providing some challenge . The bounty missions were too easy . May be a return of occult lab will be better

Very well said.