**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank up Ghost?

I have a 6* unawakened Ghost, I have 5* synergy team, but I don’t have high ghost skills. Not sure if awakening will help increase my skills.

Either way, the games moving forward, so it’s time to rank up 6* champs, but resource cost is too high, and there’s still a lot of 5* champs worth ranking to R4 and 5.

Basically, not sure if I’ll see a huge increase in damage or health for Ghost at R2. Does anyone have her at R2? If so, did you notice a big difference?

Comments

• Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Awakening her allows her to generate power on missed hits. Ideally, you want to go all in on Ghost. Run suicides, etc. She can still do Ghosty things unawakened, but it does help a bit.
  • Options
    Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    Well, if you've seen the videos out on ghost and you want to play like those players, I would practice with ghost. Once you have a good understanding of how she works and feel more comfortable using her, you would have no reservation in ranking her up.