**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2 maybe 3 people looking for an AQ based alliance

We are all proficient in act 5 and are uncollected. We just work a lot my line is cooki3monnst3r.

Comments

• WildravWildrav Posts: 17
    I’d be happy to discuss if our alliance is good for you. My ingame name is Wildrav. Friend me.
  • NosiemNosiem Posts: 195
    HMU.. we have openings for 4.at the moment.

AQ map 5x5
    AW gold.2

Line: nosiem
    Tag: GLOME
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I have an AQ based alliance. We have a bg doing maps 5 or 4 if you're interested. My game id and line is Neotwism
  • Zlatn1qZlatn1q Posts: 5
    Hey we looking for 3 members aq map 5 and aw gold 2 place 1 last season
    Line : zlatn1q if you are interested I’m open to talk :smile: .
  • Shin_OniShin_Oni Posts: 13
    Hey we are looking for 2-3 members. We mostly do AQ 5x5, but recently started to do map 6 at least once a week. We are a high Gold 1 alliance pushing for Platinum 3. Other than these we dont have any other requirements and donations are low. Please contact me on line @ shin_oni if interested.
  • GorerillaTacticGorerillaTactic Posts: 229
    @Coooki3monnst3r
    If you're still looking for an alliance, then check out The Order of the Ebon Hand [O.E.H]. We're an 8.1 million rated relaxed/retirement alliance that's recruiting three plus players with a base rating of 120K+. We’re Silver 2 looking to advance to Silver 1 by the end of Season 9.

The LINE app is REQUIRED to join. PM one of our officers (ARGaming86 <---ME, OpethFan1, Dean929rr) or our leader Liam Seven (ebonhand) on LINE for more details. Adding one of us is a MUST especially ebonhand.

IG:GorerillaTactic, Liam 7, OpethFan1, DingoDavey </b>

Participation is key! Group participation in completion, item use, etc to reach max rewards is highly recommended. No donation requirements. We understand that life issues happen, but please communicate. If there are any grievances, take it up with me or another officer. If you do decide to leave us, please give us warning and don’t leave in the middle of AQ/AW. It doesn’t just hurt us but yourself, rewards wise.

We run AQ Maps 3 and 4 simultaneously when we’re not in the middle of AW. It’ll be a combination of 4/3/3 or 3/3/2. While in AW, we two (2) BGs of Map 3. We might do Map 5+ if we have enough in our treasury balance. We run AW three times a week and AQ daily. We’re looking to push towards 3 BGs once we obtain a solid 30 members.

The use of top champs is a must where nothing under 3K in AQ/AW is allowed/recommended. 4*’s 3/30+ is recommended but no 3*’s. No pressure to join AW/AQ but participation is required/highly recommended when joining.

Our updated stats as of 4/27/19 are as follows:
    8,095,076 (8.1 MIL) – AW: Silver 3 – 1,124 AW Rating – Tier 13
    AQ: Rank 8,150 – Prestige – 4,540 – Event Score: 18,088,794

• I found an Alliance for us thanks tho.
  • ExxExx Posts: 12
    Xxrated157