**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

ABOUT NEW CALENDAR

theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
Why there is no pre mail about new calendar? Is this gonna be like surprise or you guys gave up on us?

We’ll see within an hour.

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    We get it right when the calendar goes live
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Sweet. Like there was no Avengers Endgame in this month. Don’t you understand KABAM we had very high expectations for this month..
    Ace_03 said:

DrZola said:

Ace_03 said:

Same calendar, different month

So true. Maybe when Marvel has a big movie event there will be a special calendar.

Dr. Zola
    Why do you quote yourself after everything you post?
    Why do you care? It's his prerogative.
    It’s a thing called curiosity
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    quite sad we got no special calendar for end game celebrations
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Why? I dont expect mynfree stuff to change based on a movie but I'd love you to explain why it should.

That said an avenger instead of Emma makes sense

Let me remind you the Venom movie. Those calendar rewards were far beyond from this one. I mean they were doing it. Why not again? After 10+ years of MCU final movie. What could be hard to put some better rewards like before they did?
    DrZola said:

DrZola said:

Ace_03 said:

So true. Maybe when Marvel has a big movie event there will be a special calendar.

Dr. Zola
    Thank you @Ace_03

@Austin555555 I’ve done it every post I’ve made here for about 4.5 years now, and most of those posts are carefully thought out and worded. It’s not a “quote”—it’s akin to signing what I write, and I’ve always done it to signify ownership, among other things.

If it bothers you, my advice is to just skip the sign-off or the post in its entirety.

Dr. Zola
    I never said it bothered me, again, I said it was curiosity
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Yep. That's Zola's thing. We all have our own penmanship things. :)

As for the Calendar, I don't think it's really wise to develop any expectations towards it. It's just Bonus Rewards for logging on. We don't earn it through actual game play. It comes from turning the game on. Anything given is extra.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

DrZola said:

Ace_03 said:

Dr. Zola
    Thank you @Ace_03

@Austin555555 I’ve done it every post I’ve made here for about 4.5 years now, and most of those posts are carefully thought out and worded. It’s not a “quote”—it’s akin to signing what I write, and I’ve always done it to signify ownership, among other things.

If it bothers you, my advice is to just skip the sign-off or the post in its entirety.

Dr. Zola
    I never said it bothered me, again, I said it was curiosity
    No worries.

Dr. Zola

Yep. That's Zola's thing. We all have our own penmanship things. :)

As for the Calendar, I don't think it's really wise to develop any expectations towards it. It's just Bonus Rewards for logging on. We don't earn it through actual game play. It comes from turning the game on. Anything given is extra.

I agree, but...

...there are all kinds of special calendars throughout the year. Endgame is a pretty big deal, a decade in the making. It’s a reasonable argument that it deserves more than just a convoluted set of events and a couple of fights that appear to have set off a chunk of the community.

Dr. Zola
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★

I agree in principle, but I also think they've missed a chance to earn something back from us this month - namely, some goodwill lost over recent disappointing events and the string of buggy updates that have still had little or no compensation.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Are people actually excited for the free calendar? Just log in. Doesn’t it just show you in a couple days when it starts over? Ha. A few shards, couple revives, T4CC, etc. Am I missing something?

This game has got some sharp hooks.

Sup with that freeeee stuff, Kabam?!
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I just think it’s nigh time that the 3* with a chance at a 4* should be upgraded to a 4* with a chance at a 5* for uncollecteds.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Emma Frost ... :/ , not tagged Avenger.

Emma Frost ... :/ , not tagged Avenger.

That feels like the definition of phoning it in.

Dr. Zola