**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Map 5 Morningstar

gage201205gage201205 Posts: 571 ★★★
What's the best way to beat her? I would like everyone's opinions! I use Luke but time out wondering if there's better options

Comments

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Luke cage is a great option for her, but really any bleed immune champ will do the trick just make sure you always bait her sp1s cause her sp2 can be difficult to evade since you need distance to fully dodge it. The second morningstar is more of a pain since she has that power gain but a champ like vision can make that fight a lot easier with his power drain. I always use iceman for her and it's an easy one shot.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★
    DRTO said:

Luke cage is a great option for her, but really any bleed immune champ will do the trick just make sure you always bait her sp1s cause her sp2 can be difficult to evade since you need distance to fully dodge it. The second morningstar is more of a pain since she has that power gain but a champ like vision can make that fight a lot easier with his power drain. I always use iceman for her and it's an easy one shot.

You loss a lot of time bait sp1 ever time I’m try ther get alest 45 sek befor she won’t to trow that sp1 so better to practice the sp2.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★
    Ghost is also pretty good
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 571 ★★★
    Drooped2 said:

What rank is your luke and prestige?
    I use an r1 6 luke at like 9800 prestige and dont time out

Rank 4 5 star definitely 2nd mini she gets a special every 4 hit combo so dodging specials all the time
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,413 ★★★★★

Drooped2 said:

What rank is your luke and prestige?
    I use an r1 6 luke at like 9800 prestige and dont time out

Rank 4 5 star definitely 2nd mini she gets a special every 4 hit combo so dodging specials all the time
    Is your Luke duped?
  • Dup'd LukeCage, don’t always have to prevent MS from reaching SP2 or SP3, his Indestructable will kick in (at least for the first time). Although for MS's SP2, I believe (?) you have to let her actually hit you with the SP2, is that way the Indestructable kicks in. If you Block it (if it even is able to be blocked) you might end up taking too much in block damage instead of Indestructable ???
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Dup'd LukeCage, don’t always have to prevent MS from reaching SP2 or SP3, his Indestructable will kick in (at least for the first time). Although for MS's SP2, I believe (?) you have to let her actually hit you with the SP2, is that way the Indestructable kicks in. If you Block it (if it even is able to be blocked) you might end up taking too much in block damage instead of Indestructable ???

Her sp2 is unblockable on map 5. Also it would nullify his indestructible.

Ghostrider is good as well as Luke cage. You can time out the fight and still finish at full health after going back in.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Lucky cage is great option.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Sentinel is better.
    Sentinel's heavy can punish MS's heavy and SP1. Dealing shock damage while you're collecting power for his SP2 (incinerate).
    At the same time, your analysis charge will go up meaning your attack rating will go up meaning more shock and incinerate damage.
    I usually ends the fight with 1 minute remaining with my 5* R4 Sentinel
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Quakes the best option hands down. Negates every node and simplified the fight.
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    Luke Cage should work every time. Just bait SP1 if you aren’t comfortable evading SP2.

Lately I’ve been running my Holy Trinity in AQ, and I just use my 5R3 unduped GR, get the timeout (MS should be down to about 30%) go back in at 50%, and heal back to 100% on second attempt using GR’s Judgment’s
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    I use Omega red to get her down...mine is unduped 5* r3...it's one of the few fights where even an unduped Omega red shines IMO...keep the death field active and cycle sp3 to heal