**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dieskrad-Original MCoC Character Design

XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
Dieskrad is one of many of my OG characters. He has many powers and has extremly tough armour.

Bio: Born with his powers, Dieskrad defended his planet from an alien attack, but the planet was destroyed. He killed the entire alien species, and contiues to look for the perfect planet to live on. Earth.
Class: Universal/Cosmic

Abilities: Persistant Charge
Omega Armour
Omega Immunities
Plasma Charge
Undying Strength

Stats: Attack-High
Crit Rate-High
Armor-High
Block-High
Perfect Block-High

Passive-Persistant Charge: Everytime Dieskrad defeats an opponent, he gains a charge (max:5). During a fight, Dieskrad can dash back and hold block for 3 seconds, cosuming a charge and regenerates 20% health instantly.

Passive-Omega Armour: Dieskrads armour is extremly tough, making all attack reduce their damage by half and all critical hits by 75%. This armour grants immunities to bleed, posin, shock, incinerate, taunt, concussion, coldsnap, and frostbite. This armour can be broken, removing immunities and resistants for 60 sec with 6 armour breaks.

Passive-Plasma Charge: All plasma hits are gaurenteed critical hits.
First and Second medium, 3rd light, Heavy attack (2 hits).

Passive-Undying Strength: Dieskrad gets stronger when he losses health.
When below 90%-Gains a permanent Fury Buff, increasing attack by 500.
80%-Plasma Charge becomes 20% stronger.
70%-Grants a permanent True Strike buff, stopping opponents from evading and auto-blocking.
60%-Plasma Charge becomes 30% stronger (total:50%).
50%-Specials have a 30% chance to stun for 5 seconds.
40%-Power rate is increased by 15%
30%-Plasma Charge becomes 50% stronger (total:100%)
20%-All specials are unstopable. Grants a 5 sec unstopable buf after special is over.
10%-All specials are unblockable
5%-When Dieskrad is hit, he gains indestuctablility for 10 seconds. Cooldown is 20 seconds. Must be hit to activate again.
If Dieskrad heals, he will lose abilities gained. He must remain below x% to keep that ability(s).

Special 1 (3 hits): Dieskrad lifts up 2 bolders from the ground via telekinesis, throws them, and punches the opponent with plasma
Gaurenteed Critical Hit

Special 2 (4 hits): Dieskrad punches the opponent twice, kicks them, then makes a wave of plasma.
3 Gaurenteed Critical Hits

Special 3 (6 hits): Dieskrad engulves himself in plasma, uppercutting the opponent into space. He flies with them and hits them into the moon. He uses telekinesis to throw them towards the sun. He shoots a plasma beam that drives them right into the sun. He ruturns to Earth.
Gaurennteed to do 2000 direct damage (plasma hits) and normal attack damage.

Sig Ability: Dieskrad keeps his abilities even after healing above the Undying Strength Percentage.
Increases stun durration to 6 seconds. Max sig is 7 seconds.

Strengths: Anyone who can evade/autoblock will be easily stopped.
Immunities will create problems for many champs.
Armour will not be a problem for Dieskrad because of plasma charges.

Weaknesses: anyone who can stack armour creaks fast (Medusa, Sentinel, Captain Marvel MCU)

No Synergies

Thanks for reading and commenting.
-XxLoganTDCxX

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    He will not be added to the contest, so please dont close my thread and tell me to add it to the Character Wishlist Thread. Thanks.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    If this isn't deleted or closed, it will just be moved to suggestions category, where it should had been created in the first place alongside the other threads.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    His name is literally Darkseid but backwords. Creative but DC might not be happy
    @NOOOOOOOOPEEEEE lol yeah. Glad someone noticed.
  • I thought for sure at some point you would have wrote Darkseid instead! Haha
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★

If this isn't deleted or closed, it will just be moved to suggestions category, where it should had been created in the first place alongside the other threads.

He said he doesn't want him to be added meaning that it was just for fun I guess, but thank you forum police.
    @Noob2435
    Thanks.
    This is just for fun. I create comics and play adventures with my brother using characters.
    Dieskrad is my strongest character.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    So is there someone called sonaht?
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Darkseid backwards, huh?

...but, doesn't Bizzaro World already have a claim on that?
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Also, where is ReKoj?
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    There is a thread for this. Use it!!!!!!
  • Hey XxLoganTDCxX, as we mentioned HERE, ideas like this should be added to our Character Wishlist Thread. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this discussion.
This discussion has been closed.