**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Opening the Kristalls !

you want to open our Kristalls ?!
Why u dont think about why ppl horde theire Kristalls maybe its the reason there is nothing to upgrade ! Or instead of opening the Kristalls make a Bigger stash ! I mean 12/12 is Really a Bit low

I Think a lot of ppl will be mad that this Happen because than all items will be Running out of Time !

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
    The Catalyst Crystals are not on the list being opened.
  • Mike_BMike_B Posts: 33
    I mean the Alliance map Kristalls the ones you get from milestones there are a lot of catalyst Fragments in it and When kabam will Open this in my case they will all run out of Time because i have nothing good to upgrade and i dont eant to waste the Gold dir Bad Chars
    They have to purge the server, and the Rewards are on it. It's not good for it to hold on to these things for years.
    So they can make the Stash bigger maybe that would be a better Option for all instead of opening

I mean there is a reason why ppl dont Open this Kristalls
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 572 ★★★
    Dude it's cystals
    No, it's not the Stash that's the problem. It's the server. The Rewards are stored on the server. When you open a Crystal, it accesses the server and the Rewards are generated and sent to your Account. The Crystals don't actually hold the Rewards.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★

Dude it's cystals

You spelt it wrong too lol

• gage201205gage201205 Posts: 572 ★★★
    Zuro said:

Dude it's cystals

You spelt it wrong too lol

Crystals lol slamming it on my keyboard
    Dude u know what i mean with kristalls and Next Time u want to explain something than u have to write crystals Not cystals 😉

And know we Go on because thats Not the Point how someone Write somwthing !
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    It's not all crystals they're opening. If you took 5 seconds to actually read the damn post, you'll see WHICH crystals they are opening. Many of them have been in the game for YEARS, which takes up DATA on their servers. These things are SO OLD now that they're not even relevant. Holding onto a damn crystal that has a chance for a 4* that you've probably already duped 3 or more times? Besides all of the Crystals they are OPENING have NOTHING to do with rank up resources.

Instead of trying to create outrage with no information, go educate yourself first before you look dumb.
  • Dead_mutation1Dead_mutation1 Posts: 20
    None of the crystals that are being forced open have items. They are all champs. For servers to hold all that info on particular champs in certain crystals , will stretch the servers a bit.
    ItsDamien said:

It's not all crystals they're opening. If you took 5 seconds to actually read the damn post, you'll see WHICH crystals they are opening. Many of them have been in the game for YEARS, which takes up DATA on their servers. These things are SO OLD now that they're not even relevant. Holding onto a damn crystal that has a chance for a 4* that you've probably already duped 3 or more times? Besides all of the Crystals they are OPENING have NOTHING to do with rank up resources.

Instead of trying to create outrage with no information, go educate yourself first before you look dumb.

ItsDamien said:

U mad bro? Jk but u need to chill

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Zuro said:

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

No I just have little to no patience for false outrage.
    ItsDamien said:

Zuro said:

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

No I just have little to no patience for false outrage.
    That’s fair

• You can read which Crystals are going to be opened over HERE. Not all crystals appear on the list, most are older and/or a one time thing.
This discussion has been closed.