**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Most overrated champ/Most Underrated champ

2»

Comments

• Tbh I can’t answer I’ve heard so many rumours about Corvus it until 20 mins ago didn’t have him to test him but now
    I’ll find out I’m sure
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Overrated: IMIW - Don't see the hype behind him. Good defender but mediocre damage. Fairly useless for long fights unless you're terrible like me and rely on his autoblock to come in.
    Underrated: Doctor Octopus - Great counter to champs who gain power such as Hyperion, just get them into a corner and spam heavy. Power lock will come on which is converted to about 2k damage extra per heavy and almost 8k when you have 2 on, the opponent gains no power and you're spamming the heavy which does insane damage and ends the fight fairly quick. Also can heal block so useful against wolverine. Overall a very solid and fun champ to play
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

overrated blade and spider-man (SE)

underrated Joe Fixit and Ms. Marvel (KK)

Buddy, we get that you like Joe Fixit, but can you actually give something to support your claim that he’s better than the so called “god tiers”.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Sorry OP but i think this kind of post is pointless if just throwing out the name without any elaboration. At some point you will have many peoples throwing different names which covers most of the champs, and losing focus.

e.g. A champ may be deemed god-tier for certain players who know how to use but others may consider the champ is overrated, like Quake. Some peoples have his/her account being banned because he/she use Quake to walk through high-tier AW boss kill with zero hit, yet some people use 5*r5 Quake and can't even pass through 1st node of AW.

• Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Overrated: Starlord
    Underrated: Venom
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    This is adorable.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Overrated: Iceman, I honestly see nothing on iceman that should make him as appreciated as he is now. To me, he's just a version of Black Panther that got locked in a freezer for 2 years.

Underrated: Crossbones, Crossbones is an absolute monster once you build up his furies and did I mention that he can shrug off debuffs and gain a fury in it's place?
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Bishop is really underrated tbh
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    The king of underrated: Bucky
  • Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    Underrated: Morningstar

Unblockable, Unstoppable, Power Gain, Bleed, Bleed Immune, Buff Nullify, Opponent Buff Duration Reduction, Buff Duplication, Regeneration, 50% Perfect Block Chance & Energy Resist
  • UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    underrated : Night Thrasher and Darkhawk
  • pkaypkay Posts: 2
    Overrated- Ghost, Corvus Glaive
    Underrated- Winter Soldier, Crossbones.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Overrated: Corvus. He's no good without his charges. Longer fights are harder with him.
    Underrated: Mordo. Easy way to build up fury, good power gain, anti-unblockable, some heal reversal, degen damage, regen on sp3. A well-round champion that could easily be low demi-god if people actually played with him.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    pkay said:

Overrated- Ghost, Corvus Glaive
    Underrated- Winter Soldier, Crossbones.

Ghost overrated? That's a yikes from me. She's a utility goddess and a damage beast
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    Overrated:
    Sabertooth - He is too reliant on RNG to generate furies. Sometimes, furies don't trigger for the first 3 fights with him, and without them, he has pillow hands

Underrated:
    Pheonix - follows a simple attack pattern that can almost always guarantee victory in a relatively short period time(parry and heavy attack, repeat until almost 2 bars of power, then SP1, then Parry and heavy attack until SP3)