**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Whose special attack is the most satisfying to evade

ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
For me I’d say HT sp2

Comments

• Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Iron man sp1 and sp2, idk why it's just, satisfying
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Gwenpool SP1
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    iceman, I can get it most times, but still not getting that cold snap makes me feel so good.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    IW iron mans first! I hate it! Only unblockable attack i have not mastered spamming and evading!
  • Darkraider234Darkraider234 Posts: 125
    Human torch 1 and 2
  • Riggs_97Riggs_97 Posts: 111
    Green goblin. Evading that tricky b*****d is always nice
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Yellowjacket's sp1, venom's sp2,
  • WATCHEDWATCHED Posts: 186
    DAREDEVIL CLASSIC finds them all satisfying!!!!!
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    Spider-Gwen's old SP1 - Wait what did she do there! C'mon.. I wanna evade that.. pls try and hit me.. She was on unblockable SP1 node before the Collector in 5.2.6 ! :smiley:
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 793 ★★★★
    Korg SP1
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Idk why but for me it's Proxima's Sp1 and Sp2, they're fairly easy to dodge but just something about them...
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Idk why but for me it's Proxima's Sp1 and Sp2, they're fairly easy to dodge but just something about them...

Also Symbiote Supreme's Sp2, that $#¡+ is tricky at times...
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Nick fury sp2
  • GivMeABeerGivMeABeer Posts: 200 ★★
    I find havoks SP2 to be fun to evade but I think it's because the screen moves very quick when he fires the last part making the evade feel even more agile.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Korg l1
  • Human Torch's SP1 gave me a fair amount of trouble for a bit but feels so satisfying to evade now that I have the timing down. Kingpin's Sp1 feels pretty good to evade too; not difficult, but feels nice to evade and hit back after for me for some reason,
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Maestro's sp1.

What's that? Oooo side step, side step, whooooosh. Missed me, ****.
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    Havok for me. Also Korg
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    Iron patriots sp1 is very satisfying to dodge
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    The Collectors specials with my 5*rank4 Nightcrawler. Every time I was evading them I was glad that I was saving 40units I would have to spend for revive.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I have a huge enjoyment for evading YJ sp2 I don't really know why.