**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Enough with the Thanos boss complaints!

124»

Comments

• DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★

• SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

@Karnage thanos does not get easier every time you fight him. You just get better. I got him to 80% with my whole team the first time and that’s pretty bad. Second time 50% and so on. Eventually I got him to 9% and popped a revive in Cap and finished him.

That is a rather confusing statement. It is one and the same. He most certainly became easier for me the more I fought and understood his mechanics. Same as every single thing I’ve ever worked at in my entire life. Some of which I never got really good at, but I always improved with effort. Always.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    I’m trying to one shot him with a 3:45 starlord nearly got it but got the safeguard bug in phase 3
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    I like the format of 3-2 of eq having only one path that costs 6 energy, even if it's ridiculously difficult, and even if I will have to drop 1000 units in worst case, the rewards are worth it
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

One 20% revive and 5/50s? Show us proof or this did not happen. No way in hell.

I’m a pretty good player, and ran a dozen or so shots at him before I got him down. I’m at 100% of UC now, but...With 5/50’s this would be extremely difficult if not impossible.

“He’s really not that hard”. False. I have also 100% Variant #1, and to say he is not that hard is ridiculous.

Technically it is possible. The first two phases are doable in such a way that you don’t need to take damage, and avengers can tank 6-7 L3s, depending on if you have willpower, and GP can take nearly infinite ones so long as you don’t get hit. CAIW can cancel the unstoppable, and with one 20% revive, maybe full health, that’s 18-21 L3s you can shoot off so technically it’s possible.

Also if someone is good at intercepting, it’s not that that hard. Who knows?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

One 20% revive and 5/50s? Show us proof or this did not happen. No way in hell.

I’m a pretty good player, and ran a dozen or so shots at him before I got him down. I’m at 100% of UC now, but...With 5/50’s this would be extremely difficult if not impossible.

“He’s really not that hard”. False. I have also 100% Variant #1, and to say he is not that hard is ridiculous.

Technically it is possible. The first two phases are doable in such a way that you don’t need to take damage, and avengers can tank 6-7 L3s, depending on if you have willpower, and GP can take nearly infinite ones so long as you don’t get hit. CAIW can cancel the unstoppable, and with one 20% revive, maybe full health, that’s 18-21 L3s you can shoot off so technically it’s possible.

Also if someone is good at intercepting, it’s not that that hard. Who knows?
    i beat it with 5 or 6 individual revives and my intercept ability is pretty moderate, so this is very doable for better players.
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 465 ★★★
    I think there is a little confusion about this boss. He has come off as more challenging than he actually bus. You have the people who got stomped cause of the bugged Thanos combined with people trying content above there roster and or level of skill.

Every month we hear about how the latest boss is unbeatable, which is bolstered by the lack of creativity by Kabam throwing a combo of healing/unstoppable/unblockable on the bosses.

Just take a few minutes. Watch the multitude of YouTube videos that show it possible. Go in with a strategy and decent lineup. And maybe practice a few times. You still have over a month.
  • FugnastyFugnasty Posts: 115
    I wouldn’t be annoyed if they left it bugged. It should be even for everyone. If two groups of summoners have the same content at different difficulties the group with the harder content deserves some compensation for that, end of story. The same way they react to instantly correct unfair advantages in summoners favor they should also rectify disadvantages.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Fugnasty said:

I wouldn’t be annoyed if they left it bugged. It should be even for everyone. If two groups of summoners have the same content at different difficulties the group with the harder content deserves some compensation for that, end of story. The same way they react to instantly correct unfair advantages in summoners favor they should also rectify disadvantages.

they have already said they are looking into that.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    I beat him and I suck. So if I can do it everyone can 😂
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    John757 said:

I beat him and I suck. So if I can do it everyone can 😂

What did it cost you?
  • This thread is only posing to be argumentative and inflammatory. We'll be closing it down.
This discussion has been closed.