**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mind Stone Last Stand

KerayZKerayZ Posts: 220 ★★★
I'm having a hard time understanding why this "shock" mechanic is a part of the mind stone. I build up the armor ups, parry, hold heavy for the entire duration of the parry and then i connect.....50 dmg tick? 10 stacks of shock.....how is that supposed to be helpful against stacked 5*'s and stacked 6*'s in epic? .....50 dmg per tick really? working as intended? @Kabam Miike

Comments

• ZENZEN Posts: 151
    You can do it with your 3-5* og cap with stone. I just did it with my max 3*.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    You can’t even cler that hawvok.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Lol, he did it with a 3*😂🤣😂🤣😂
  • Minkl3Minkl3 Posts: 129
    @ZEN can you please explain how, really need that info.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Minkl3 said:

Obviously he is talking about Heroic difficulty, or lying.
  • KerayZKerayZ Posts: 220 ★★★
    Minkl3 said:

there is no "how" cause hes full of it. cap has no armor up buffs and the mind stone gives iron man armor ups to counter havok. this guy is just not reading properly and replying like he knows what hes talking about. beating heroic is nothing. you can do that with any champ 100%. you arent doing this on master and epic with cap.
  • RockonRockon Posts: 271
    the mind stone seems weak for what it is
  • KerayZKerayZ Posts: 220 ★★★
    let's not derail this thread or topic. forget what that guy said about beating it. he didn't. i believe the shock mechanic is broken. i bet the shocks are supposed to end the fight way faster then what is currently happening. so lets get an official response and maybe Kabam can show us gameplay of their 3/30 4* iron-man wrecking epic mode. since noone has a ranked up iron man and they should know this by their own stats.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

So Kabam care to explain why this on havok wasted 200+ units as he automatically hits s3 so you’ve no chance domino was just as bad too such issues to rake money in unnecessary

they have already said they are looking at this in the proper forums for this
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    Will lc help or synergy from Heimdal?
    Cassy said:

How do you synergy when you can only bring in one champ?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Cassy said:

No, you can only take one Champ, and any without the Stones Degen within a half a minute.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Cassy said:

Cant use luke cage cos of oppression node and there's only one slot so no heimdall synergy
    A... Forgot, my bad
    I just dont startet it. Want to evaluete solutions.
    So Iceman or heala?
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Cassy said:

A... Forgot, my bad
    So Iceman or heala?

Again only ironman and cap can be used

Cassy said:

A... Forgot, my bad
    So Iceman or heala?

Again only ironman and cap can be used
    they can, they just have to kill fast, with 80% less damage.
    So if you only got 4* your screwd.
    My only 5* avanger who will benefit from a stone will be hulk.

I have to Wait until He got his turn...
    Cassy said:

So if you only got 4* your screwd.
    My only 5* avanger who will benefit from a stone will be hulk.

I have to Wait until He got his turn...

I used a rank 1 5* cap on the first week just fine, IM would be the same way if it wasnt for havok, so a 4* should work fine.
    Dkutctgh said:

KerayZ said:

let's not derail this thread or topic. forget what that guy said about beating it. he didn't. i believe the shock mechanic is broken. i bet the shocks are supposed to end the fight way faster then what is currently happening. so lets get an official response and maybe Kabam can show us gameplay of their 3/30 4* iron-man wrecking epic mode. since noone has a ranked up iron man and they should know this by their own stats.

I like how u say forget it and then completely contradict yourself
    You are not a hypocrite at all
    he said forget what someone said about the dude claiming to beating it *already*, and then never mentioned that.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    If one of the best players in MCOC can't do it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smrseCtppqU

You know something is bugged.
  • REiiGN15REiiGN15 Posts: 120
    This is nothing but a big F U to the players. Starting any fight with a SP3 is stupid. Most of us don't even have 4* versions of these characters. I'm more surprised Unblockable/Unstoppable wasn't applied. IRON MAN has zero to do with shock, would have been better with Black Widow. Why do you guys keep making weird fights that make zero sense?
  • Notcho59Notcho59 Posts: 116
    Lormif said:

So Kabam care to explain why this on havok wasted 200+ units as he automatically hits s3 so you’ve no chance domino was just as bad too such issues to rake money in unnecessary

Where is the proper forum for this?
    Notcho59 said:

Lormif said:

Where is the proper forum for this?
    bugs and known issues
  • Bizzy777Bizzy777 Posts: 15
    Also why is the mind stone affected by dominos critical failure still if the mind stone supposed to be so special and strong why is her critical failure still turning off the arc overload we relying on, have to still waste revives on her just to get to the B.S havock