**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Havok in Last Stand Event starting the fight with 3 bars of power instead of 2 (master mode)

arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
As the title states. Wasted 3 revives and quit. Not sure what is happening here. Using OG Cap with a stone.

Comments

• Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Possibly need to wait until you have the mind stone for that path, maybe it has some workings with the power gain.

As to why he starts with 3 it could be the improved power gain node.
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    You might be right about needing the stone from next week.

The node says it starts with 2 bars of power and increased power gain but he gets to 3 bars immediately. For the record, I killed Sabretooth and Domino with the same nodes fine.
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    Each path is specific to a certain stone. When you reach the portal it names the stones to show you the correct path.
  • Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    arsjum said:

You might be right about needing the stone from next week.

The node says it starts with 2 bars of power and increased power gain but he gets to 3 bars immediately. For the record, I killed Sabretooth and Domino with the same nodes fine.

Sabretooth and Domino don't receive the Improved Power Gain node from havok, that's purely a local node for havok alone and and not in the outgoings. I suspect it is what is causing him to start with 3 bars being it causes power gain effects (the start with 2 bars of power in this case) to be increased by 200% and thus filling all 3 bars.
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    edited April 2019

It’s the only path I have left and I can’t do more than a combo on him before insta death. What gives Kabam?

You know that's the path Iron Man is supposed to help with, once the Mind stone is unlocked? From what I saw in there, each stone is meant to counter 1 path in that quest. One of the data mined abilities from earlier says that Iron man gets power burn in some manner, so that'll likely be what is used to counter him.

Also gets armor based on bars of power, so that'd counter the detonations.
    Thank you guys for clarifying it to me. So most likely this is not a bug.
  • AlrulzAlrulz Posts: 46
    Still seems like a bug. Even with 200% power gain, he should only get 7.5% of a bar of power per sec. so should take 13 seconds to get to L3
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Alrulz said:

Still seems like a bug. Even with 200% power gain, he should only get 7.5% of a bar of power per sec. so should take 13 seconds to get to L3

No the 200% power gain affects the 2 bars of powers
    Exactly right. Just tried, Havoc immediately gets to sp3 and uses it. There is no way to survive it in Epic.
  • Minkl3Minkl3 Posts: 129
    Hi, so I just did the Mind stone path on Master Difficulty and Havok starts with a SP3 and you can 5 hits max and then BOOM you're dead. The only way to defeat the guy without revives is major major luck with RNG that you hit into his block and stack armor ups and survive an sp3. @Kabam Miike if this is not a cash grab then what is? There is no skill required in this, if there is please let me know how???
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Nope. Master Havok seems possible with a full health dupped 3/45 Iron Man. But Epic will be literally impossible
    The key is luck, 5 hit combo and then hit into his block to stack armor and survive the sp3 then spam sp1 again and again until you die because of the 200% power gain. Best Champ: Unit man.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Are you using the right champ (with the stone) on that path?
    Don't know who you need exactly there, but it might have something to do with it
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Are you using the right champ (with the stone) on that path?
    Don't know who you need exactly there, but it might have something to do with it

They are, and they are correct.

Iron man with the mind stone up against 50k sabretooth/domino and instant sp3 havoc. Smh.
    yup, using r5 4* IM, worked fine with everyone else, just havok starts with 3 bars of power and in his abilities it says he starts with 2 bars of power.
    its power drain on sp1, but how do you get to sp1 is the point.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    ...and his Sig won't kick in if he's K.O.'d first. Sounds like a bug.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019

His sig has nothing to do with it. It's working exactly how they set it up. Look at the quest before guessing on the forums.
    @Googleplexian have you tried cap? if yes can you explain how would he work against his sp3?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

His sig has nothing to do with it. It's working exactly how they set it up. Look at the quest before guessing on the forums.
    You should really analyze what I'm saying before arguing.
    If you were able to withstand the L3, it may be a text error. Since IM's Sig doesn't kick in if you K.O., that's not it.
    I'm aware the issue presented was the 3 Bars of Power. Thanks.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★

You should really analyze what I'm saying before arguing.
    If you were able to withstand the L3, it may be a text error. Since IM's Sig doesn't kick in if you K.O., that's not it.
    I'm aware the issue presented was the 3 Bars of Power. Thanks.
    What you think you're saying makes no sense. Unless they gave IM an ability to eat L3s then it's impossible to survive with the increased attack.
    I finished it already, sabretooth and domino were easy, used 5 revives on havok though. Really annoying, imagine what epic difficulty would require.
This discussion has been closed.