**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can't beat 5.1.5

Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
So I suck at the game and even with good champs I still can't beat the level. Here is my team:
R3 Ghost 5*
R3 Wasp 4*
R3 SpiderGwen 5*
R4 Corvus 4*
R4 ArchAngel 4*
Any tips? Is this a bad team or am I just bad lol

Comments

• Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    1: you're not bad, just inexperienced.
    2: It's a great team.
    and 3: Act 5 is meant for high up champs like 4/55 cause they can blow through it. I did it with 4/40's and it freaking sucked. Honestly, my best advice is be patient, get materials, rank up, and then BLOW through Act 5. That's what i'm doing and i'm on 5.2.5 right now.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I used two revs on that one. Bane can wreck your flow pretty easily. It doesn't help when they've got Hypes and BP's in there either haha. Dorky Dave has a good video on techniques for bane.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    edited May 2019

and 3: Act 5 is meant for high up champs like 4/55 cause they can blow through it. I did it with 4/40's and it freaking sucked. Honestly, my best advice is be patient, get materials, rank up, and then BLOW through Act 5. That's what i'm doing and i'm on 5.2.5 right now.

Hey thanks man that was my plan, I'm hoping to R4 ghost soon, and when I awaken 4 star Blade I'll rank him up and pop him on my team to save items
    ẞlооd said:

I used two revs on that one. Bane can wreck your flow pretty easily. It doesn't help when they've got Hypes and BP's in there either haha. Dorky Dave has a good video on techniques for bane.

Thanks man

Edit: By "bad team" I meant is it bad for the level as I heard that throwing specials is hard. I started in 2016 and dropped it, coming back in late 2017. I mainly wait for login rewards but I want to blow through and get uncollected for better crystals, but I think I'm going to wait for at least 1 R4 5*
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

i beat act 5 with no r4s, I am not sure you are correct about part 3.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,143 ★★★★★
    Act 5.2 can even be beating with 4 star rank4 but not a easy.
  • Xyresic_LemonXyresic_Lemon Posts: 125
    If you're really struggling with those global nodes, feel free to just try over and over again and see how far you can get no items. If you're patient, energy is super cheap. That's how I'm going through act five right now, and once I am good at fighting the nodes and everything and I've made it a ways into a specific level, I go in for the boss kill and I'll use a few potions. That's what I recommend, although it is rather time consuming
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

If you're really struggling with those global nodes, feel free to just try over and over again and see how far you can get no items. If you're patient, energy is super cheap. That's how I'm going through act five right now, and once I am good at fighting the nodes and everything and I've made it a ways into a specific level, I go in for the boss kill and I'll use a few potions. That's what I recommend, although it is rather time consuming

I've been trying that :P
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Just try and repeat, Act 5 is a great teacher, because youbhave to learn and get better the hard way (and tbh the only possible way). Keep trying similar challenges (like taking weaker champs into Master event quest) and you will eventually find 5.1.5 quite easy :smile: