**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mystic Awakening Gem

Alright guys! I have Dr. Voodoo, and Magik, at R4, and Crunch Wrap Supreme at R3, who do I awaken?

I have 80 or more mystic stones as well.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Who is Crunch Wrap Supreme? Lol. SS?

I would say Magik gets the most out of it.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Really depends on what content you will be doing.
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 799 ★★★★
    DV needs to be awakened way more than Magik. Awakening Magik mostly benefits her on defense.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Magik doesn’t need it. What Magik does best she does without her sig. it’s a little extra damage. This benefits her more on D but these days not even there is it super helpful.

Voodoo needs it and it really opens him up as a champ. He gets a lot of consistency and really this makes him way better.

Sym Supreme doesn’t need it but it can make him better plus his prestige is really good if you are dumping sit stones.

I would go with voodoo as he is the best choice for it of these champs and really needs it. It makes him that much better. I thought he was pretty underwhelming before awakening.

I have all 3 champs at r4 and I have used 2 mystic gems in my time on Voodoo and Sym Supreme. I left Magik unawakened as I need her for her ability to power control and that’s it. Honestly I prefer voodoo these days for that anyway for a lot of those fights if possible because his overall utility and sustainability is higher.