**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next big rank up

Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
So I currently have 6 5-65 champs, sym supreme, cap iw, spark, aegon, omega and gr,I’ve done all content besides lol 100% so the rank up is mostly for future content and aw, and I need your help on the choice (all to r5 it r2)

Next big rank up 11 votes

5*aa s126- very good damage and utility, even stronger at r5
27%
JayCeeEtjama1That1 3 votes
5*mephisto s40- good damage good defence and good sustainability
0%
5*ms s36- good defender pretty good damage and bleed immunity
0%
Unawakened hype- amazing damage and I can explore lol and use a generic
9%
thetaman23 1 vote
6* unduped killmonger to r2- 6 stars are the future, and km is a great utility champ with pretty good damage
54%
Lvernon15SpiderCoolsDkutctghFhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherxGritabit 6 votes
Be patient and save another 3 t2a and r5 sentinel imiw Emma or winter soldier (please specify which below)
9%
Maximus_Spankerson 1 vote

Comments

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    6* unduped killmonger to r2- 6 stars are the future, and km is a great utility champ with pretty good damage
    I ranked up my killmonge to 6/2. Have never regretted it. He remains one of the most useful champs in the game and it seems you have a winter soldier which makes him much better. 100% best true strike champ in game, a piece of utility that will always be relevant
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Oh I forgot I can also r5 unduped venom aswel