**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Havok in Last Stand Event starting the fight with 3 bars of power instead of 2 (master mode)

Comments

• A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    If a 4/55 iron man has no chance what chance does the average summoner have... mine is 2/35... i did the soul epic path with a r1/25 unduped cap without a single revive... but that havok fight is an impossibility! Id love to know who gave that fight the green light... i wont be exploring this event... for the sheer reason my reward could end up being 10k gold

Alpha Scorpion
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    I've entered the Sabretooth fight where he had no bars of power to begin with instead of 2 bars.
  • Em101Em101 Posts: 12
    edited May 2019
    would wish red skull be used and parry til you can take him down..but not being gem bearer means bony head will die from status damage.
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    @Kabam Lyra It seems the Start with 2 Bar of Power and 200% Power Gain are overlapping. When the node to add 2 Bars happens, it actually adds 4 Bars (instant SP3). They should change it to Starts with 1 Bar of Power and see if it fixes the issue.
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    The compensation claims will be strong with this one.
  • Munrolm02Munrolm02 Posts: 88
    Yeah that kind of hurts wasting revives getting past Domino just to get run over by havoc
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    gahrling said:

The compensation claims will be strong with this one.

As will Kabam’s stoic resolve to ignore the claims.
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    Trust kabam to roll out content without even testing it. Even master is a screw-up this time, if the kabam players aren’t skilled enough for epic.

I can totally imagine the devs putting in a bunch of node buffs, and some others dreaming up counters in the stones. And without testing their interaction, both sets of devs go like, “ok, look good, things should work, *fingers crossed*.... let’s launch!”
  • Hey everybody,

We've pushed a fix for this by removing the Power Start 2 from these Nodes. Thank you all for your patience as we we moved to fix this as soon as possible.

We will be looking into how many players were affected by this, and how much it affected them in the next couple days.
  • PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    Lormif said:

Hey everybody,

We've pushed a fix for this by removing the Power Start 2 from these Nodes. Thank you all for your patience as we we moved to fix this as soon as possible.

We will be looking into how many players were affected by this, and how much it affected them in the next couple days.

Are you considering domino there? I mean she removes all the benefits of the mind stone and is almost a guaranteed death before you even reach havok..
    What he said
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    If this is the only “fix” kabam can provide, I would say forget it, the event is not worth the revives/units that kabam has INTENTIONALLY designed it to require. And for RNG rewards too.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    How the mind stone is suppose to counter spiked armor ???

even if Sabertooth don't touch me i die from the return damage of the spike armor :open_mouth:

At least with the soul stone its directly countered the nodes of its path and you could complete it.

am i suppose to re-do all my masteries ? spending units for a single path ?
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    mike867 said:

Hey everybody,

Thanks Miike. I've been waiting to run through.
    So how did it go?
    Lol
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★

Hey everybody,

Good job with the fix but for god sack use a better node replacement not enuget with unvaabel danmged from dominos here take. Spikes amore even cap souls is better.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I just got hilariously wrecked by domino, she shut down arc overload and critically failed me to death. but I’m not ranking up IM for this. I’ll wait for the other avengers.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

I just got hilariously wrecked by domino, she shut down arc overload and critically failed me to death. but I’m not ranking up IM for this. I’ll wait for the other avengers.

I HAVE a 4/55 Iron Man who just got trolled to death by Domino.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    YoMoves said:

Lovejoy72 said:

I HAVE a 4/55 Iron Man who just got trolled to death by Domino.
    Jeps thx that’s just make me totalt confidence that my rank2 5 star I’m don’t nees to upgrade.
    It’s fun
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Yeah. I'm definitely not wasting resources to rank up one of the worst champs in the game for this nonsense.
  • OUTATIMEOUTATIME Posts: 2
    I am very afraid about havok issue. I spent many units regarding that match but I did not get! You let me know what I have to do
  • MaqsoodMaqsood Posts: 65
    Tried the path again with 3/30 Iron man on master mode after the power start 2 fix. Still impossible to get past domino. 2 times her critical failure caused blocked my regen. and third attempt she won't through her specials. I put a taunt with sp2 as well but she just won't throw it. Atleast with cap, I can reach havoc but plasma detonation just kills me.
  • Mingo0312Mingo0312 Posts: 218
    @Kabam Miike so u make a path where u want to heavy and u put limber on domino !! Really the amount of players that have had enough of this rubbish plus spike amour !! Seriously we like it where skill plays a part but no skill just units that’s all !! So fix this u taken away power start 2 now remove limber from domino and spike armour and then would be skill not just spending units
  • MaqsoodMaqsood Posts: 65
    Domino should be unduped in my opinion. So atleast no critical failure to stop regenration
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Maqsood said:

Domino should be unduped in my opinion. So atleast no critical failure to stop regenration

She could still stop it, the dupe just adds a damage component when it fails
  • Mingo0312Mingo0312 Posts: 218
    It’s just a rubbish challenge I played perfect and still died in master how the hell am I going to do epic I won’t either will a lot of people, trash Kabam marvel biggest ever month and u do that
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    This is a clear result of failure to test content before release - first the obviously bugged havok, second the effectively impossible domino. The soul line was fun. It was a cool boost and required a very patient play and clean style. The iron man line is absolute trash.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    I really wish they put more effort in testing events before releasing them, and i mean testing on multiple device. This event to me was poorly executed same with the updates, its like the players have to deal with the bad end and post and then kabam read then react when they feel like it. I think the stones should be used on current version on the champs for one not the Original version (IMIW and CapIW) if this event came out when then first avengers came out or even the last one i would some what see the point but its 2019 and we have new version of these champs, i wouldn't recommend ranking up an OG Iron man just for one event when rank up material are so hard to come by like tier 2 alpha.
This discussion has been closed.