**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just confirmation on Anti-Matter Beacon

Just to confirm, Anti-Matter is only to be used to purchase the 2nd Beacon correct? There will be a different method to purchase the 3rd and 4th Beacons?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
    Yes. 4 in total, throughout the year.
  • CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231

This question was based on the in game message from April 29th. Just wanted to confirm it was referring to the 2nd Beacon and not the 3rd as well.
    4 Beacons throughout the year. The second just came. The third will come later.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★

Yes, Yes, and Yes. The question was the purchasing method behind 3 and 4
    Primmer79 said:

It will be another Resource. Which is why I said another will come. We don't buy two with Antimatter. Thought that was implied with my answer. Lol.
  • Yep, the 2nd Beacon can only be purchased with Antimatter. We'll let everyone know in-game and here on the forums when we have more information on when the next Beacon will be available.
  • CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    Thank you.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★

Primmer79 said:

It will be another Resource. Which is why I said another will come. We don't buy two with Antimatter. Thought that was implied with my answer. Lol.
    it was not
    Primmer79 said:

Primmer79 said:

it was not
    Well, now you know. :)
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★

Yep, the 2nd Beacon can only be purchased with Antimatter. We'll let everyone know in-game and here on the forums when we have more information on when the next Beacon will be available.

so,what do i do with 80 antimatter
  • invasian82invasian82 Posts: 42
    you buy 40 antimatter crystals. 40x1500 = 60k gold!!!! you're rich!
    Slimeball said:

Yep, the 2nd Beacon can only be purchased with Antimatter. We'll let everyone know in-game and here on the forums when we have more information on when the next Beacon will be available.

so,what do i do with 80 antimatter
    When you go to open a Crystal, there's a Button to Add More.