**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Infinity Thanos is probably the best boss fight design in this game's history

13»

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Lainua said:

xNig said:

Lainua said:

In my case I’m willing to spend something like 10 revives to take the boss down and if I think I would have to spend way more to beat him I would not care to do unless the win gives me something really special like first 6* or resources to rank 5 a champ I love. It’s the basic understanding in the game. Everyone has a ceiling that they will not pass unless they get great things back.

But as I said many time EQ rewards are out of date.

Since you cannot spend less than 10 revives beating him then don’t do. No one forced you to. Others are able to do so so stop whining like a kid about rewards. Like what @Drooped2 mentioned before, if only you spent last month learning the game instead of exploiting bounties, you most probably could handle him.

On a side note, enjoy your bounty exploit punishment. 😊
    Yeah we only need Drooped2 to have more fun about me. And in case you haven’t realized yet bounty mission ended and I hope you got your gold.
    Yeah. I think it ended about a week earlier for you when you spent all your antimatter and I had to open about 40 antimatter crystals yesterday for gold. At least I didn’t exploit anything. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Lainua said:

Lainua wrote: »

Monthly EQ needed to designed in a way that every Uncollected players have hope to beat it. They don’t necessarily do. But they need to feel that if they try hard and spend something they will get it eventually. If they don’t have that feeling, then Kabam fails.

Why wouldn't that apply to this fight?
    Because you would have to spend way more units than usual or you can afford to beat nameless Thanos so it is equal to hopeless.

Difficulty >>>> rewards is not worth it. People saw it and stop to try from the beginning. It’s easy to understand

You said every uncollected player should have hope to beat it. Unless your game is full of lag and other issues I don't see why that wouldn't apply to this fight. Lots of time to practice. it's not like fights where if you don't have the right champ you are screwed.
    Drooped2 said:

Lainua said:

xNig said:

Lainua said:

In my case I’m willing to spend something like 10 revives to take the boss down and if I think I would have to spend way more to beat him I would not care to do unless the win gives me something really special like first 6* or resources to rank 5 a champ I love. It’s the basic understanding in the game. Everyone has a ceiling that they will not pass unless they get great things back.

But as I said many time EQ rewards are out of date.

Since you cannot spend less than 10 revives beating him then don’t do. No one forced you to. Others are able to do so so stop whining like a kid about rewards. Like what @Drooped2 mentioned before, if only you spent last month learning the game instead of exploiting bounties, you most probably could handle him.

On a side note, enjoy your bounty exploit punishment. 😊
    Yeah we only need Drooped2 to have more fun about me. And in case you haven’t realized yet bounty mission ended and I hope you got your gold.
    And I hope you got perma banned you openly admitted to exploits
    I think a perma ban is a little much for this exploit. TBH I thought it was kind of funny and it required a good deal of grinding if I understand it right. People that argue that manipulating war rating for easy war wins isn't a violation of the TOS should take a long look at the announcement regarding this exploit though.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    I am uncollected but nowhere near good enough to complete it so I normally just poke around in chapter one.

I did explore master this month for the first time in ages, Thanos was a hard fight but fair. My usual goto strategies were thrown out the window and I actually had to read the description and understand what was going to happen.

Had a lot of practice intercepting which I usually dont bother doing (master completion is regularly a snooze fest for me, let alone doing it a bunch of times to run paths) and I didnt even care about the rewards. I really only wanted another tech cat to make my first 5r4 so I was in it for the class cat shards lol.

Good job kabam, I said the same thing last year but a terrible boss on a short path is a winner in my book.

Also kudos to those completing/exploring uncollected without buying odins or spending thousands of farmed units just to say they got through. i can't comprehend trying to take on the UC Thanos.
    Unlike the war manipulation which directly hurts the low alliances that get mismatched, at least this was a victimless crime lol. I'm a little more sympathetic to that sort of exploit I guess. So much gray area. If you switched alliances multiple times because they weren't a good fit should you not run extra bounties? At what point does it become an exploit? Obviously there is a point at which you leave the gray area though. I'd like to know what people got for all their trouble. Don't bother with a lot of reddit and line chats anymore.