**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kabam please fix arena

Arena rounds take so long. Especially without suicide masteries. Please change this and make it less time consuming. The community has been asking for this for a long time.

Comments

• FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Whats up with lousy power gain on our side and low dmg, like a high PI attacker of mine eg 5K takes time to defeat a 3-4K opponent? I noticed that too. The grind is even more grueling now.

The heavier the grind, the easier for burnouts to happen.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Arena seems the same to me. I don't like it and never have but when I run it it's the same lol.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    Only hates the first 18 round
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I would say add an extra 3* arena, a Basic 5* arena, and a 6* Featured arena. Adding more arenas would give more options and potentially lower arena scores. The more arenas means people have less time.
  • Xyresic_LemonXyresic_Lemon Posts: 125
    You'd think that Kabam would want to make arena fights faster so that you would spend more units on refreshes
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

You'd think that Kabam would want to make arena fights faster so that you would spend more units on refreshes

Well, as I heard one of the MCOC YouTubers say that when Kabam gets it they get it really good, but when they get it wrong they really get it wrong. I'm hoping they make bounty missions a replacement for dungeons. I hope they boost champions who need it and implement what the community has been asking about lately.